FL gas station owner shoots thief, charged with attempted murder

So many ways to spin this one. I don’t know which side I am on. It’s just beer, and I don’t think the man should have died with this case (no pun intended, I don’t think).

Still, you play a stupid game, you get a stupid prize. The guy died doing something he shouldn’t have been. Yes, I am on the side of the law but stealing is against the law and one has the right to protect his. Tough situation.

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I'm a straight up law and order man. I carry concealed for protection, and have weapons at home for protection of life and property. But I really don't want to take a human life unless I really have to. I want to avoid shooting anyone, if at all possible.

Take a life because he's running off with my beer? You gotta be kidding.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
So many ways to spin this one. I don’t know which side I am on. It’s just beer, and I don’t think the man should have died with this case (no pun intended, I don’t think).

Still, you play a stupid game, you get a stupid prize. The guy died doing something he shouldn’t have been. Yes, I am on the side of the law but stealing is against the law and one has the right to protect his. Tough situation.

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA
[emoji208]
I dont think he died

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have zero sympathy for the dead thief. I have been the victim twice in my life. The first time I was 8 and the second was 7 years ago. I can only dream that somewhere these scumbags that stole from me got what they deserved.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
This reminds me of that article someone posted that was written by a defense lawyer. Basically the main theme was the only reason to use a gun on someone is if your life or your love ones life is endangered. That I understand. On the other hand if they break in your home when you are there then I will assume they mean to do harm. Stealing something from my workshop might make me mad but I will not shoot.
I just pray I will not ever be in that situation to have to. I don't want to take a life, it is the greatest gift of them all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.