21-Year-Old Georgia Waitress Takes Down Customer Who Groped Her

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Of course, the pervert who groped her is from Florida......good for her for standing up for herself. The pervert supposedly is a married father to twins. SMH.....

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I could have only seen his mugshot and believed this story. That guy has a straight up lecherous creep face.

He's probably gotten away with this type of thing many times in life but SHE wasn't having it.

Good on the young woman for putting him in his place.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
i wish that could happen more. unfortunately, this kind of crap happens all of the time to women, especially in the service industry.

i don't know why "look but don't touch" is so hard for some dudes to understand
I totally agree, 92. Disgusting and unacceptable behaviour!

This may not be completely fair to many parents, but as I have posted here before.....I always consider one's behaviour to be a direct reflection on how they were raised.

I also have a license plate frame that says "I try to be the human my Australian Cattle Dog thinks I am".

Life is all about philosophy. And Karma. Lots and lots of Karma.....:p

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
i wish that could happen more. unfortunately, this kind of crap happens all of the time to women, especially in the service industry.

i don't know why "look but don't touch" is so hard for some dudes to understand
I honestly do not understand the guy's actions here. I'll look at a pretty woman (without gawking), but it would never even occur to me to grab a woman's backside like that. Good for her letting him know the error of his ways.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
How would this situation be perceived if the genders were reversed?

Girl customer in her 30's walks by and grabs the cheek of a younger male server.

Then....he assaults her in the exact same manner as shown.

Does she get charged and spend 2 nights in jail, as this perp did?

What of public perception?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Girl customer in her 30's walks by and grabs the cheek of a younger male server.

It would be so rare we'll never know... ;)

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

It's a fair question. A female co-worker said it happened to her husband (woman grabbed his package) . He didn't retaliate.

I'm happy the girl did what she did, but the general public reaction would be very very different if the genders were reversed.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I think someone mention he was a father of two. Not only did he disrespect the young woman but also his wife and two kids.
On the subject of if a woman done a man like that, I'm sorry to say but most men would like it. All men are dogs to one degree or another.:smile:

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

It would be taken very lighthearted and laughed at because the physically superior gender (men) has been traditionally held to a higher standard than the physically weaker gender (women). I don't know if this is still taught, but I was taught to NEVER hit a girl/woman. No matter if she was slapping/punching me or throwing something at me. Just walk off. You're in a no win situation if you two piece her in the face.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.