Bama Has The Best Players, Coaches, & Facilities, So The Bar Should Be Higher(K*nell)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Bama Has The Best Players, Coaches, & Facilities, So The Bar Should Be Higher(Kan

With apologies to Shannon Sharpe, they need to change the name of the playoff to “The Alabama Invitational”.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: Bama Has The Best Players, Coaches, & Facilities, So The Bar Should Be Higher(Kan

This ride will end. That is why you have to cherish it. But it won't be because of rules put in place to stop it. It will happen because that is the natural order of things.
I believe that this is true, unfortunately. Indeed, it must be cherished for that reason. I do believe, though, that the end will coincide with CNS`s departure, whenever that is, and not before. Even so, we won`t win the NC every year ( I don`t suppose!? ) . Anyway, I have to wonder if DK really believes what he says or if he`s just missioned by his employer as a provocateur, as in Paul Finebaum.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Anyway, I have to wonder if DK really believes what he says or if he`s just missioned by his employer as a provocateur, as in Paul Finebaum.
Like most of you, I grew to detest DK. Not because of what he said, but because of why and how he said it. I don't mind honest criticism. Heck, I enjoy honest criticism - it is refreshing to hear a healthy debate from the opposing point of view. What I don't care for is his type of manufactured garbage. There are too many people like DK in this world. They do not make it a better place.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama

“Yes.....yes. Let you’re jealousy turn to hate. Let you’re hate turn to irrationality. Then allow the force to take over your being, and turn your credibility into a flaming pile of bovine-dung.
You are one with the force, and the force is with you.....young Kannel-I-won”

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

He knows he does not matter on this planet and if he disappeared off the face of the Earth, not one single person would care. I guess he is just bitter about it and takes it out on everything Alabama.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

My expectation each year is for Bama to win it all. So far, so good. Now Kanell expects Bama to lose the playoff every year. So far, not so good.
I have to respectfully disagree, RF.

Danny Kanell hopes against hope that Alabama doesn't make it. Because he knows that if we do, there's a good chance we win.

Regarding his dictatorial handicapping of the playoff, Harrison Bergeron really does live.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

LOL, K*nell couldn't even retain a job at ESPN - why do people keep talking about him?

He's an idiot - literally - so quit posting about him. If nothing else, don't type his name where he can goole and find it - this is all he has to live for at this point...

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

LOL, K*nell couldn't even retain a job at ESPN - why do people keep talking about him?

He's an idiot - literally - so quit posting about him. If nothing else, don't type his name where he can goole and find it - this is all he has to live for at this point...
You're right. Well said.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007

He is an idiot

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Just saw this thread and will not comment on Kanell since most of what has been said about him is spot on. So in order to set the bar higher for Alabama, IMO, would mean having the following criteria:

1. Any of the four CFP teams can have at least one loss; however, in order for Alabama to be included in the final four teams it must be undefeated. That raises the bar.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Just saw this thread and will not comment on Kanell since most of what has been said about him is spot on. So in order to set the bar higher for Alabama, IMO, would mean having the following criteria:

1. Any of the four CFP teams can have at least one loss; however, in order for Alabama to be included in the final four teams it must be undefeated. That raises the bar.
Yes, that is indeed what that idiot is saying...<eyes rolling>

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia

Great way of saying it. Funny thing is everyone keeps wants to adding more teams to the playoffs to improve their teams chance of making the playoffs which just means there is almost a 100% chance that a Saban coached Alabama team will always be in the playoffs. I just laugh at the butt hurt K*nell suffers and not let his comments affect my day other than providing a laugh.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

I have to respectfully disagree, RF.

Danny Kanell hopes against hope that Alabama doesn't make it. Because he knows that if we do, there's a good chance we win.

Regarding his dictatorial handicapping of the playoff, Harrison Bergeron really does live.
I love Harrison Bergeron because most people can still read it and say that those laws are absolutely insane, yet our society keeps passing laws and rules that make the story seem more and more like fact instead of fiction. Perhaps Kannel needs to read it. Of course, I'm sure he would have to contact his old tutors at FSU to explain it to him.

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States

This ride will end. That is why you have to cherish it. But it won't be because of rules put in place to stop it. It will happen because that is the natural order of things.
For those who think it won't, I was in undergrad and law school for the 73-79 seasons. It seemed like it would go on forever. It didn't.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

Can you add his name to the profanity list so that it turns into * automatically?

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx

I went back and amended my post to change his name to K*nell. Feel free to change the thread title as well.

I think the one thing about the guy is this, and it is sort of like S*ip B*yl*ss. They say things that are so ridiculous and obviously meant to incite some fan base or other, and like most passersby at a vehicle accident site during rush hour, I can't help but look.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

So much for American exceptionalism. I thought it was only in communist countries that we tried to make everyone the same by penalizing the best. Hopefully, it will never come to that here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.