Bama Has The Best Players, Coaches, & Facilities, So The Bar Should Be Higher(K*nell)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: Bama Has The Best Players, Coaches, & Facilities, So The Bar Should Be Higher(Kan

I guess the high school football team from Katy, Texas should play college football teams using his logic..

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Re: Bama Has The Best Players, Coaches, & Facilities, So The Bar Should Be Higher(Kan

Well, using that logic -- then we need to make sure that Vanderbilt always starts each game with 14 points..... since they don't have the best players, coaches or facilities....

We could allow them to start with between 3-21 points depending on who they play. Against Bama they get 21. Against Missouri they get 3.....

That way, everything gets even quickly :rolleyes:

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama

So much for American exceptionalism. I thought it was only in communist countries that we tried to make everyone the same by penalizing the best. Hopefully, it will never come to that here.
WOW! I need to go back and read this thread - but perhaps you missed the very long discussion here a few weeks ago about the AHSAA "Equal RESULTS" Rule that PUNISHES successful HS sports programs by forcing them to play UP a Classification if they hurt too many fee-wings by winning too much.....

Last edited by a moderator:

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017

He knows he does not matter on this planet and if he disappeared off the face of the Earth, not one single person would care. I guess he is just bitter about it and takes it out on everything Alabama.
Well, the guy who makes those Pee Wee Herman suits he wears would care.

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL

And if Kanell EVER (I’ve punked him a dozen times) answers why his 1993 FSU deserved to play for the title over unbeaten WVA.....who beat the team (BC) who beat the team (N Dame) who beat his team.....if he ever answers that question that shows his hypocrisy let me know.
Truest words you ever spoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonPaul

1st Team
Jun 12, 2006
Brandon, MS

Maybe we should just get an incentive to be bad, say 40 mil for each game we lose, right?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.