Top 5 Best and Worst Comic Book Movies

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I never would have pegged you as a Nickleback fan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daredevil:_The_Album
I actually do like quite a few Nickelback songs and find it slightly annoying that it became a meme online (slightly annoying but still funny - I've made the jokes too). Just not typically the poppy ones that got all the radio play and got everyone to turn on them.

But I was mostly referring to Chevelle, Seether, Finger Eleven, 12 Stones, etc. I have albums or multiple albums from 12 of the bands on that list, and a lot of them first came to my attention from that soundtrack.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I actually do like quite a few Nickelback songs and find it slightly annoying that it became a meme online (slightly annoying but still funny - I've made the jokes too). Just not typically the poppy ones that got all the radio play and got everyone to turn on them.

But I was mostly referring to Chevelle, Seether, Finger Eleven, 12 Stones, etc. I have albums or multiple albums from 12 of the bands on that list, and a lot of them first came to my attention from that soundtrack.
Yeah it was a pretty solid album. I think it’s most known for bringing Evanessence and Fuel to mainstream audiences.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

my favorite on there is Nappy Roots, they should be as big as Outkast but somehow aren't thought that particular song isn't great

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.