OK, With the Cookout and All, We Come Out of the Weekend With a Commit?

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Glad to see you guys aren't tripping out over UGA nabbing 5* RB John Emery, followed shortly by another 4* LA product M. Tongue. It appears the Clemson board is in a bit of a meltdown over Emery. Here's a sample:

[FONT=&quot]"You do kinda wonder how long the NCAA will just continue looking the other way. I have heard repeated rumbles they're getting interested."[/FONT]

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Glad to see you guys aren't tripping out over UGA nabbing 5* RB John Emery, followed shortly by another 4* LA product M. Tongue. It appears the Clemson board is in a bit of a meltdown over Emery. Here's a sample:

"You do kinda wonder how long the NCAA will just continue looking the other way. I have heard repeated rumbles they're getting interested."
Emery probably wasn't a take for Bama. Sanders might be enough.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Looking forward to hearing about them in the next day or two.
Good things are coming. Was a productive weekend. IMO this will be the best class in Bama history if all goes as expected. Of course the players have to perform and embrace the process but Saban never ceases to amaze me how he can keep reinventing himself and his methods. Like playing checkers with a Chess master.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

[FONT=&quot]"You do kinda wonder how long the NCAA will just continue looking the other way. I have heard repeated rumbles they're getting interested."[/FONT]
First 2 and Tua.

Second never count a commit as a signee until it happens

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
First 2 and Tua.

Second never count a commit as a signee until it happens
This 👆🏼

There was a time you could take kids commitments as factual. But now days, even the best of kids cant make their minds up and will change on a dime.

I have learned the hard way. Dont feel alone, it even happens to Saban sometimes. Its just the way things are now.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You mean y’all already forgot the national championship game that was won by Tua in 2nd down ???
To be fair, if you had said "2nd and Tua", I think that everyone would have made the connection. 2 and Tua is not the same.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Never heard of Tongue...

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Emery probably wasn't a take for Bama. Sanders might be enough.
I would be surprised if Sanders doesn't ink with the Gators. His brother is committed to Florida and his parents are Gator homers. I think he's just messing with everyone and knows exactly where he's going.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I would be surprised if Sanders doesn't ink with the Gators. His brother is committed to Florida and his parents are Gator homers. I think he's just messing with everyone and knows exactly where he's going.
Well he sure is fooling a lot of people if he knows exactly where he is going. Better hope we do get him because that Emery commitment could be in jeopardy. Saban owns Louisiana and he will come hard after him.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Well he sure is fooling a lot of people if he knows exactly where he is going. Better hope we do get him because that Emery commitment could be in jeopardy. Saban owns Louisiana and he will come hard after him.
Right, if Saban wants'em, he gets'em.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Ok Dawg, how long do the UGA faithful give Kirby to win a national championship? Personally, I think he's got 2, MAYBE 3, years to reach the mountain top. IMHO, if he doesn't by then, there'll be hell to pay. Too much talent for anything less.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Ok Dawg, how long do the UGA faithful give Kirby to win a national championship? Personally, I think he's got 2, MAYBE 3, years to reach the mountain top. IMHO, if he doesn't by then, there'll be hell to pay. Too much talent for anything less.
I'd bet if it doesn't happen within 3 years, the pitchforks and torches will come out

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.