New Tide Fan member here!

BamaSherill

Nov 14, 2016
A Celtalian from ArklaBama, USA
Hello,

I'm BamaSherill and very happy to be among MY PEOPLE! Originally from Arkansas, then lived most of my relevant life in Alabama!
I am married to another Tide Fan here....ElefantMan. :eek::eek::eek:
I am a retired flight attendant, author and stage 4 cancer survivor.
I am a Coach Saban cheerleader, anxious to see him exceed Bear Bryant in Alabama National championships! Booyah!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Welcome to the board!

I'm in a good mood this morning, so I'm not going to say anything about misspelling Coach Saban's name.

Wait, oops.

:biggrin2:

Roll Tide Sherill. And congratulations on being a survivor. My mother has breast cancer and they caught it early so she has a very high chance of survival. I hope you find the place full of great conversation and of course, BAMA!
Hello,

I'm BamaSherill and very happy to be among MY PEOPLE! Originally from Arkansas, then lived most of my relevant life in Alabama!
I am married to another Tide Fan here....ElefantMan. :eek::eek::eek:
I am a retired flight attendant, author and stage 4 cancer survivor.
I am a Coach Saban cheerleader, anxious to see him exceed Bear Bryant in Alabama National championships! Booyah!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Welcome Sherill!

Since you're retired, I shan't greet you with my traditional "Prepare for your work productivity to plummet..."

However, since you also mention that you're an author, well, let's just say that I hope your publisher is flexible when it comes to deadlines... :wink:

BamaSherill

Nov 14, 2016
Roll Tide Sherill. And congratulations on being a survivor. My mother has breast cancer and they caught it early so she has a very high chance of survival. I hope you find the place full of great conversation and of course, BAMA!
111J
JBama, thank you for your encouragement and support! God has left me on this earth for a reason.....to cheer Nick Saban on to further greatness!!!! :biggrin2:

BamaSherill

Nov 14, 2016
Welcome Sherill!

Since you're retired, I shan't greet you with my traditional "Prepare for your work productivity to plummet..."

However, since you also mention that you're an author, well, let's just say that I hope your publisher is flexible when it comes to deadlines... :wink:
Rush, I retired in order to devote myself to more Alabama wins!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.