Mollie Tibbetts - missing 20 year old coed in Iowa

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Might be a dead-end, but the FBI has questioned a local pig farmer twice, and searched his farm. He refuses to take a polygraph.

The guy has pleaded guilty to stalking and harassing twice in the past decade.

https://www.refinery29.com/2018/08/206493/police-question-pig-farmer-mollie-tibbetts-case
Not to stand up for this guy but I would refuse a polygraph too. It's sham science that the police use to trick people into giving confessions whether they did the crime or not.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Yep, it is bad science. Most of the time they are inadmissible in court because of this.
But the confessions they get after telling a suspect that they caught them lying with the polygraph and they're going to be thrown under the jail if they don't tell them what they want to hear are admissible.

As Nagus said, never consent to a polygraph.

And in reality no matter how much you want to help the police with their case I wouldn't even speak to them period without a lawyer. Not sure I'd even give them any details with a lawyer present after all the cases I've seen where a person came in to help them out and ended up in prison simply for being a person that was easy to wrap up the case with.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Damn.......this sucks.........

Undocumented immigrant faces murder charge in Mollie Tibbitts case

(CNN)An undocumented immigrant has been charged with first-degree murder in the presumed death of Mollie Tibbetts, an Iowa college student who went missing on July 18, officials said Tuesday.

The suspect on Tuesday led authorities to a body officials believe is that of Tibbetts, 20, said Rick Rahn, special agent in charge at the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation.
An autopsy to determine when and how the woman died is planned for Wednesday.
Authorities said surveillance video helped them determine a suspect.
The suspect, Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, is an undocumented immigrant who authorities believe has been in the area for four to seven years, Rahn said. Charges were filed in the district court in Poweshiek County and bail was set at $1 million.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, has been charged with murder in the first degree

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
NB4 this goes all political. I feel awful for the family and that they are going to have to go through this

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
NB4 this goes all political.
Too late. I have seen this story on several news sites I follow on Facebook. The comments section is filled with “BUILD THE WALL” and other similar remarks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Damn.......this sucks.........

Undocumented immigrant faces murder charge in Mollie Tibbitts case

(CNN)An undocumented immigrant has been charged with first-degree murder in the presumed death of Mollie Tibbetts, an Iowa college student who went missing on July 18, officials said Tuesday.

The suspect on Tuesday led authorities to a body officials believe is that of Tibbetts, 20, said Rick Rahn, special agent in charge at the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation.
An autopsy to determine when and how the woman died is planned for Wednesday.
Authorities said surveillance video helped them determine a suspect.
The suspect, Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, is an undocumented immigrant who authorities believe has been in the area for four to seven years, Rahn said. Charges were filed in the district court in Poweshiek County and bail was set at $1 million.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, has been charged with murder in the first degree
I wonder if he has any other murders connected to him? I hope this garbage gets what he deserves.

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
Blood in on the hands of all democrat lawmakers in Washington. There has been chance after chance to do something, but because either they are obstructing Trump or just want these things to happen the libs refuse to support the POTUS and the majority of citizens.

The dems want open borders so these criminals can continue to come in. This is just insanity. Democrats, please take a deep breath and instead of reacting defensively, contact your congress reps and tell them to build the wall!!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Blood in on the hands of all democrat lawmakers in Washington. There has been chance after chance to do something, but because either they are obstructing Trump or just want these things to happen the libs refuse to support the POTUS and the majority of citizens.

The dems want open borders so these criminals can continue to come in. This is just insanity. Democrats, please take a deep breath and instead of reacting defensively, contact your congress reps and tell them to build the wall!!
This is your brain on Fox News. A wall will not stop immigrants. It’s funny how blood isn’t on the hands of Republicans for every person killed with a gun but this somehow falls on Democrats for not wanting to waste taxpayer money on a wall that won’t do much of anything.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
This is your brain on Fox News. A wall will not stop immigrants. It’s funny how blood isn’t on the hands of Republicans for every person killed with a gun but this somehow falls on Democrats for not wanting to waste taxpayer money on a wall that won’t do much of anything.
well, the message sure is resonating with some.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.