twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Last edited:

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
VV, if you don't understand the fun being made of you, you mean "borders," which are boundaries. "Boarders" are people who are paying for a meal... :D
So I made a typo, it was late. I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why open borders are good for the U.S., and the same for sanctuary cities. You can't argue with the facts, so you change the topic to my typo instead of answering the question, typical liberal.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
So I made a typo, it was late. I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why open borders are good for the U.S., and the same for sanctuary cities. You can't argue with the facts, so you change the topic to my typo instead of answering the question, typical liberal.
All that education didn't sink in too much if you think calling Earle a typical liberal is gonna go well for you.

Also no one bothered answering your question about open borders because it was a strawman. I don't really see any Democrats other than maybe some extreme leftists out on the fringe being ignored calling for any kind of open borders.

Last edited:

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
I think all Hondurans (non-criminal) seeking asylum should be granted it; US (Hillary and Obama) are responsible for the current state of affairs in that country.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...lary-clintons-dodgy-answers-on-honduras-coup/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The US has been meddling in the affairs of Central, So. American, Caribbean nations for centuries.

I can't believe that one coup made Honduras any more miserable than the rest of the chicanery.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
My two objections with this line of thinking are that, first, the United States has been breaking the law in my country since before I was born. Why should I respect your laws when this country's government has none for ours. Second, in a country with sanctuary cities, it is hard to argue that undocumented immigration is a serious crime.
Please explain which laws the United States breaks in your country. Are you speaking of the republic or it's citizens?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Then you didn't read what I posted. I challenged you to provide quotes by politicians, any politicians, specifically calling for "open borders" - go!

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I think all Hondurans (non-criminal) seeking asylum should be granted it; US (Hillary and Obama) are responsible for the current state of affairs in that country.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...lary-clintons-dodgy-answers-on-honduras-coup/

I don’t think so....My fiancé’s dad has been dating a lady that lives in Honduras for a few years. They are engaged as well. She just came up a few weeks ago to be with him during his colon cancer surgery. She explained living there (if you are native and she is born and raised there) is like living in areas here in high crime rates in the US. There are places you will get gunned down on the street, and also decent areas to live. She said it is bad on an American that chooses to travel there, but otherwise many safe areas to live. I think there are many areas asylum seekers can find refuge to the south and far closer to the north than the US, if they indeed need asylum.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Please explain which laws the United States breaks in your country. Are you speaking of the republic or it's citizens?
Since the 1970s, the US has financed tubal ligation as the primary means of birth control in Brasil despite our constitution outlawing sterilization.

From Health Equity in Brazil by Kia Caldwell, professor at UNC

Writers such as Ana Maria Costa have noted that BEMFAM distributed contraceptive methods “without criteria and without clinical monitoring” which posed a danger to women who received services from the organization (2009, 1075) CPAIMC also held nonprofit status and was financed by the United States' Agency for International Development (USAID) by means of Family Planning International Assistance (FPIA), the Pathfinder Foundation, and other organizations. CPAIMC's activities promoted an interventionist ideology regarding contraception within Brazilian medical community (Costa 2009). The organization financed professionals who provided medical training for doctors who performed surgical sterilizations by donating equipment and subsidizing their activities (Costa 2009). Organizations such as BEMFAM and CPAIMC were also instrumental in promoting population-control policies in Brazil, which sought to curb reproduction among poor and nonwhite populations. Such policies gave little regard to women's health needs beyond reproduction.
side note: other organizations = International Planned Parenthood Federation.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Since the 1970s, the US has financed tubal ligation as the primary means of birth control in Brasil despite our constitution outlawing sterilization.

From Health Equity in Brazil by Kia Caldwell, professor at UNC

side note: other organizations = International Planned Parenthood Federation.
So the United States abused Brasil by educating people and giving financial aid. The horror of it all.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
So the United States abused Brasil by educating people and giving financial aid. The horror of it all.
Sterilizing a 16 year old woman while telling her that she can reverse the procedure when she is ready to have children is horrible, more so than most here can imagine.

Regardless, the practice is illegal in Brasil.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
It appears that the USAID money trickled through several channels to get to sterilization.
Why is the US giving any aid to Brasil?
NSSM 200

The President has directed a study of the impact of world population growth on U.S. security and overseas interests. The study should look forward at least until the year 2000, and use several alternative reasonable projections of population growth.
Basically to reduce competition for resources, improve quality of life, and prevent political unrest.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspe...rder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/

Oops Valley View, guess not all the blood is on those filthy lib's hands. But please don't let a good tragedy go to waste and press on.

Also from this article it sounds like this guy was legally here until recently when his status may have changed.
Dems want votes and repub want cheap labor. Enforce the laws and kick all illegals out. It’s simple black and white but folks in power have walls and high fences to protect them from the consequences.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
All that education didn't sink in too much if you think calling Earle a typical liberal is gonna go well for you.

Also no one bothered answering your question about open borders because it was a strawman. I don't really see any Democrats other than maybe some extreme leftists out on the fringe being ignored calling for any kind of open borders.
Dude mainstream elected Democrats are calling to abolish ICE. What was fringe earlier this year is mainstream. I doubt JFK would be welcome in the Democratic Party today. Hell if Bill Clinton was president the SJW would run him out on a rail.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Dude mainstream elected Democrats are calling to abolish ICE. What was fringe earlier this year is mainstream. I doubt JFK would be welcome in the Democratic Party today. Hell if Bill Clinton was president the SJW would run him out on a rail.

and Reagan would be run out of the GOP and called a Rino, things change

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.