30 days to kickoff ! What's left on your to do list?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I have a small roof leak to fix.

Oh...do some sewing repairs as well on some of my Gator flags...get them ready.

That should about do it.

:p

We are going to a beach in Florida in a few weeks. It will be our last vacation before the season starts.

We are also going to an Elephant Ranch near Gainesville. I am going to be around elephants, feed and bathe elephants for a few hours.

Although it is Gator territory, I plan to wear my BAMA shirt and/or BAMA hat while I bathe the elephants. Roll Tide! Elephants are one of my most favorite animals. Luckily, Bama can be associated with them :)

I am also waiting on my new BAMA hat to come in that I ordered from Etsy.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
We are going to a beach in Florida in a few weeks. It will be our last vacation before the season starts.

We are also going to an Elephant Ranch near Gainesville. I am going to be around elephants, feed and bathe elephants for a few hours.

Although it is Gator territory, I plan to wear my BAMA shirt and/or BAMA hat while I bathe the elephants. Roll Tide! Elephants are one of my most favorite animals. Luckily, Bama can be associated with them :)

That has to be a good omen for the upcoming season!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Sounds like "Two Tails Ranch".....very cool and very appropriate! You will have a great time....enjoy and wear your colours with PRIDE!

21 days to go!

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I'm watching the Bama-Clemson III game.
I have to say, it takes chutzpah to run a pick play using defensive linemen.
It says to the other guy, "I saw you run that pick play and get away with it last year. Well, I'll run it using defensive linemen as receivers."
There is just something of the virtuoso in doing that.

Last edited:

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Only 30 days to kickoff! :biggrin2:

What do you have left to do to be ready for another run for the NC? Got the new gear? Got the new outfit? Got the tickets? Got the food and drinks? Got the good luck ritual?

I can't wait to the the tide take the field again.
I had to go to Alaska and see Denali with my own eyes which I was able to do because I'm a very lucky dude (good weather and able to afford it). Vacation over. Now time to get back to work and oh yeah, football. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA

Now *that* is very cool :-D

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Tickets arrived today! Still going to have to gas up the car, but otherwise, ready to roll.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.