30 days to kickoff ! What's left on your to do list?

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Only 30 days to kickoff! :biggrin2:

What do you have left to do to be ready for another run for the NC? Got the new gear? Got the new outfit? Got the tickets? Got the food and drinks? Got the good luck ritual?

I can't wait to the the tide take the field again.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Tickets purchased, flights booked, hotels booked. No rituals - just glad that football is back.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I am just hoping we make it to the season without any more injuries (nationwide, really, but especially Alabama), suspensions, transfers, scandals(again, nationwide), etc.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
I have my lucky shirt, it's a plain gray t-shirt with a very faded red "BAMA" across the front. I've had it since Shula's final year and have worn it for every game...although sometimes as an undershirt on colder days. It's barely held together by strings and I don't think it can take even one more cycle through the washing machine. I was going to retire it at the end of the 2016 season, but...well, I couldn't do that with the unfinished business left on the field against Clemson. After the Georgia game though, I feel it's time to put it to rest. So, the only thing on my to do list is to find another one. I've found plenty of gray t-shirts with the red "BAMA" across the front. But the one I'm retiring has a small elephant head on the sleeve..about the size of a nickel. I cannot find that one so if anyone has a lead on one please let me know. Oh, I'm also looking for the proper way to dispose of the old one so suggestions are welcome.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
After the Georgia game though, I feel it's time to put it to rest. So, the only thing on my to do list is to find another one
Just so you know...If don't win the championship, IT'S ON YOU BRO.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I got some new shirts the other week. Just found out that my son’s football games will be earlier games. Which means we will be able to be home to watch most Bama games. :) So every Saturday will be a fun filled day of Football.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I've got to rewatch all of last year's games, but with Youtube's "Bama vs ___ in under 30 minutes" format, I can do that in an afternoon on my sofa.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I have my lucky shirt, it's a plain gray t-shirt with a very faded red "BAMA" across the front. I've had it since Shula's final year and have worn it for every game...although sometimes as an undershirt on colder days. It's barely held together by strings and I don't think it can take even one more cycle through the washing machine. I was going to retire it at the end of the 2016 season, but...well, I couldn't do that with the unfinished business left on the field against Clemson. After the Georgia game though, I feel it's time to put it to rest. So, the only thing on my to do list is to find another one. I've found plenty of gray t-shirts with the red "BAMA" across the front. But the one I'm retiring has a small elephant head on the sleeve..about the size of a nickel. I cannot find that one so if anyone has a lead on one please let me know. Oh, I'm also looking for the proper way to dispose of the old one so suggestions are welcome.
You could buy a small, vintage BAMA box or small treasure chest and put your shirt in it along with other BAMA items. Maybe Etsy has one?

We have a BAMA section downstairs in our game room. I have several BAMA things in that section (signed pic by Bear Bryant, signed football by Saban, championship books including the latest "National Championship 17". ). I would certainly keep the shirt and do something neat with it, even frame it :)

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Got a list of chores to crank out before I become couch-bound on Saturdays -- trim the hedges, rake leaves (already), clean out the French drains, fix the dry rot on the porch door, knock down a big yellow jackets nest, and let the dogs out about 50,000 times....

Otherwise, I'm good to go. Oh, I forgot, crossing my fingers that no one else gets hurt.

dirkg

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 12, 2014
www.facebook.com
I’ve got to delete my recording of last years National Championship game. The past is the past. It’s time to look forward.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Getting ready for our Disney Cruise. We set sail on the 27th, get back on the 31 st, staying at Disney for a long LD weekend, and going to the game to see Bama vs Louisville, my son turns 7 on game day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I only need to put gas in the tank, or maybe it will work out that I'll already have gas in the tank - in which case I'd already be ready!

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
First game coincides with opening day of Dove season which is the first gun season of the year. I just bought a new 43” tv for outdoors, a new new canopy for my deck, ordered a whole pig for roasting and two kegs for my kegorator. Gonna have 20+ hunting then watching SEC Vs ACC showdowns that evening!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.