Discipline Dynasty Mode

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Does discipline bother anyone else as much as myself. I have gone through one season and the ncaa is on my like white on rice. I had to suspend Jeremy Clark for the entire second season just to get them off me a little bit. But what bothers me the most is that you only get so many discipline points to use, so if my players get into anymore trouble I am just up the river. How is it possible that I can only discipline my players so much? EA's motto is, if it's in the game, it's in the game. Well this is not in real college football so I don't understand why it is in ncaa 06.

On a side note the one thing I wish they would add to dynasty mode is the ability to upgrade your stadium and add seats. They are already moving more toward Madden so why not add the equivalent to the owner's box on ncaa? I think it would add a lot to the game, and how cool would it be to close in the end zones at Bryant-Denny and seat over 100,000?

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
Whats stupid is when you're player has a "A" discipline rating and still does something stupid. My latest is W. Gilberry faked his entrance exam to get into college. Meanwhile he has a "A" rating. I think it randomly selects people to punish. It always seems to happen at the somewhere after the 5th or 6th game.

UASIS

Dec 13, 2004
Excuse Me!!

That is totally wrong. I would like to know where you heard that because Wallace was always a great student and He did not fake n exam. The truth is that he wasn't recruited heavily until after the Al-Miss All-Star game. Who would fake an exam?

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
UASIS said:
That is totally wrong. I would like to know where you heard that because Wallace was always a great student and He did not fake n exam. The truth is that he wasn't recruited heavily until after the Al-Miss All-Star game. Who would fake an exam?
LOL! You do know that you are posting on a VIDEO GAME forum.....right? This is not about the real Bama team. :D

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
It seems like my game just loves to suspend Darby. He has been suspended twice and without him, my offense (which is run, run, run, run, PA pass) goes down the toilet. Even on my RFTH with VT he has been suspended.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
NCAA discipline

It has been noted by me that the NCAA function in this game is totally unrealistic......ie it only disciplines the best and most important players with no regard to thier discipline rating........therefore in the recruiting mode no attention needs to be payed to the players discipline rating. This part of the game is very poorly done,and needs to have many people contact EA to at least make the discipline rating of each player mean something!
drjamesm

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
UASIS said:
Bless Your Heart! It is just a video game darling... :tongue:

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
UASIS said:
Huh? :confused:

UASIS

Dec 13, 2004
?????

Someone should have told me before I opened my BIG mouth :biggrin: I want to play.....

UtotheA

Jun 15, 2005
The Ham
Yeah, it's pretty weak. I love the trifecta...a really good player with A/B discipline, and they want me to suspend him before a big game.

BamaTitan

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 24, 2004
i am currently staring down the barrell

i am on a 2 year probation, i lost 5 schollies per year. AND that was with me punishing players. i am going for the death penalty, i WILL not punish another player no matter he does....i will keep yall posted as to what happens.

i will probably have to disassociate controller number 2 from my program or something.

it would suck to have them throw down a tv ban, it would be hard to play with just a black screen.

funnyman4ever

3rd Team
Jan 4, 2005
Duluth,Ga.
profile.myspace.com
Something I do to avoid the stupid NCAA-

After each game, before you advance to the next week, save your game. Upon arriving at your next game you find a player/s have been undisciplined, simply exit your game and reload your last saved game. The game randomly selects a team to recieve bad player discipline while advancing to the next week, this method avoids that problem. It might take a couple of times to get past the computer selecting your team, but it is worth it.

-you will find that after playing a game, and exiting to the schedule screen, the game automatically adavances- hold your breath because there is nothing you can do. Good luck.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.