Fall Camp News/Reactions/Thoughts (other than QB posts)

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
Re: Fall Camp News/Reactions/Thoughts

It has everything to do with this abominable interview. I don't see how it can be seen otherwise. Count the first person singular pronouns in his interview...
Indeed, that's the first time I've seen Hurts show anything but absolute grace and calm. His dad started this with an unfortunate outburst, perhaps provoked and selectively mis-reported. And then Saban might have told everyone to shut up and go out and win the team. And then the rumors and scenario-izing start, who stays, how they stay, do they graduate, do they play, do they redshirt, do they play a 2-QB system, do they change positions etc. With no ability to respond. Must have been very frustrating.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL

It has everything to do with this abominable interview. I don't see how it can be seen otherwise. Count the first person singular pronouns in his interview...
The phrase "I've created my own brand" speaks volumes. This interview was not a good move for Jalen.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006

The phrase "I've created my own brand" speaks volumes. This interview was not a good move for Jalen.

Reminds me of Kenny "Trill" Hill. We know how that worked out...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

This kind of thing started surfacing during/after the MSU game last year with the whole 'get on or get off the bus' stuff because 'I'm Driving' etc etc...

Followed postgame with comments about being made for such moments in reference to the game winning TD drive.

That's when some teammates started to get increasingly frustrated and visibly upset. I've always felt that rubbed a lot a guys wrong and pushed them more towards getting behind Tua's leadership and play.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

We don't really need two QB threads. I'm editing the title on fall camp, to remove QB issues. Please place QB competition remarks in the original QB thread. Thanks...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not that it really means anything quite yet, but who lined up in the first O line group?
Per BamaInsider:

First unit offensive line: Jonah Williams, Lester Cotton, Ross Pierschbacher, Jedrick Wills, Alex Leatherwood

Second unit: Scott Lashley, Deonte Brown, Chris Owens, Joshua Casher, Matt Womack.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Per BamaInsider:

First unit offensive line: Jonah Williams, Lester Cotton, Ross Pierschbacher, Jedrick Wills, Alex Leatherwood

Second unit: Scott Lashley, Deonte Brown, Chris Owens, Joshua Casher, Matt Womack.
Wooooo lord that would be one mighty fine line of Road Graders right there!!! Maybe even dare I say... 2012 level nasty??!! That's my ideal choice for our OL hands down right now!!!

Oh to see Damien, Najee, and BRob having some huge holes to run through untouched!! I love it when one of our RB's hits 5th gear and takes it to the house.

Tua should also have ample time to survey how best to carve up some SEC secondaries. If D's start creeping up to slow down the rushing he will eat them alive with quick hitters and playaction/RPO's.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Wooooo lord that would be one mighty fine line of Road Graders right there!!! Maybe even dare I say... 2012 level nasty??!! That's my ideal choice for our OL hands down right now!!!

Oh to see Damien, Najee, and BRob having some huge holes to run through untouched!! I love it when one of our RB's hits 5th gear and takes it to the house.

Tua should also have ample time to survey how best to carve up some SEC secondaries. If D's start creeping up to slow down the rushing he will eat them alive with quick hitters and playaction/RPO's.
Road graders is right..................the running game should be great this year

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Sooooo guys, who is excited to see what goes on with our stacked runningback group this year? That's a true not enough footballs situation.

Oh good someone already changed the topic :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.