Fall Camp News/Reactions/Thoughts (other than QB posts)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
After suffering through the Falcons first preseason game, I would like to again express my great relief Sark is not at Alabama as OC.
The one consistent in the offseason was that Sark is coaching for his job this year. It's a wonder that an offense with that much talent has him calling plays.
Watched some of the Jets/Falcons game. The one series with Ryan they looked like all they wanted to do was try to establish the run. Don't even think Julio played.

When they got the backups in, it looked pretty rough too.

I suppose they'll look better deeper into the preseason, but that was a terrible performance.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
What’s even better is watching the Dawg DB throw his hands up in frustration when he knew he’d got beaten and the game was done
I took it as him showing frustration that the Safety didn't pick Smtih up.

Major props to Tua for having had looked the Safety off as he did...

That's some big league stuff right there...

Last edited:

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Here's the video clip (Credit to Kyallie):

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1028351769942937600

It’s not the normal “we’re gonna go out there and show that we can play with Alabama, we don’t fear them”, he got disrespectful with it and discredited our secondary with the “Alabama doesn’t beat them, they beat themselves” comment, this young secondary is hungry and Louisville has no idea what’s coming for them on the 1st.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.