**** 4 star OL Darrian Dalcourt signs with Bama ****

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Re: **** 4 star OL Darrian Dalcourt commits to Bama ****

Agreed. I read another article that he said Key likes him a guard (played tackle last years and he says he plans to play center his senior year) so Webb is still our center target for sure.
More like recruting DD at center and Webb at guard. Either way, it works.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

Cole Cubelic said today after returning from the Under Armour practices that Dalcourt looked to be the most advanced right now of Bama's OL commits there. He was very positive on the young man !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Cole Cubelic said today after returning from the Under Armour practices that Dalcourt looked to be the most advanced right now of Bama's OL commits there. He was very positive on the young man !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting. Cole knows OL's but the article Jam posted said Evan Neal was the #1 player of the week at the UAAA game. Hopefully both are ready to contribute when they walk on campus.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011

Interesting. Cole knows OL's but the article Jam posted said Evan Neal was the #1 player of the week at the UAAA game. Hopefully both are ready to contribute when they walk on campus.
It's a great dilemma to have isn't it? analysts disagreeing about which one of the 'Bama OL commits is the best player on the OL and/or overall. Then we have an unblockable DL making a case for the #1 player at the other all-star game.

'Bama problems...

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

Guards are less noticeable. You see the OTs on the edge. However Dalcourt basically never got beat

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
I read where Neal had some triuble with the speed rush on the edge. He is a big boy!!! Footwork will definitely improve with great coaching!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I read where Neal had some triuble with the speed rush on the edge. He is a big boy!!! Footwork will definitely improve with great coaching!
I don't know - I saw some clips from the all star practice in which he looked great against speed rushers.

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
I don't know - I saw some clips from the all star practice in which he looked great against speed rushers.
I was wrong.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...-2019-under-armour-all-american-game.amp.html

He was graded by this writer as a C-

“Evan Neal, OT (Alabama): The 6'8", 360-pounder is strong and has unique traits, but he's also slow in his drops and movement. He'll have to clean up his pass-set drops to close off the interior rush lane better and continue to get in more optimal shape”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.