**** 4 star OL Darrian Dalcourt signs with Bama ****

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: 4 star OL Darrian Dalcourt commits to

Can someone please post a link to his profile?

Thanks!:redface:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Does this mean anything with regard to the other linemen being recruited?
Good question. This was a bit of a surprise. Womdering if this effects the Webb at all since it said Key liked him at center. I have been seeing some recent CB's for Darnell Wright to Tennessee but not sure how accurate these projections are.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Good question. This was a bit of a surprise. Womdering if this effects the Webb at all since it said Key liked him at center. I have been seeing some recent CB's for Darnell Wright to Tennessee but not sure how accurate these projections are.
Not that it necessarily means a great deal, but DD`s rated on 247 as a guard. It`s my impression that we`re recruiting Webb as pretty much a pure center ( Jam ? ). If so, I would think DD coming aboard wouldn`t make that much difference to Clay. I wish he`d just go ahead and commit so we go on about our business of worrying about other things.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I’d be shocked if we don’t land Webb but I think Wright is becoming less likely.
Agreed. I read another article that he said Key likes him a guard (played tackle last years and he says he plans to play center his senior year) so Webb is still our center target for sure.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017

Congrats on the pickup. Bama just overtook UGA on the 247Sports class rankings. As I mentioned last week these rankings will be fluid.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Congrats on the pickup. Bama just overtook UGA on the 247Sports class rankings. As I mentioned last week these rankings will be fluid.
The difference between #1 and #2 is inconsequential...

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008

Obviously trust the staff and all, but I really have to wonder what accepting his commitment means. Lots of possibilities I suppose:

a) he is a true sleeper (ranked #327 by 247)
b) we have more spots than some think
c) we're missing on someone and we know it

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Obviously trust the staff and all, but I really have to wonder what accepting his commitment means. Lots of possibilities I suppose:

a) he is a true sleeper (ranked #327 by 247)
b) we have more spots than some think
c) we're missing on someone and we know it
A true
B true
C nope

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.