**** PG Kira Lewis SIGNS with Alabama ****

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Re: Bama target Kira Lewis

Hoping so ... he is a BEAST ... looking at some highlights right now

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa

Anyone know what time he is set to announce. I've read he is a heavy Alabama lean, but you never know until they sign for sure. I watched his highlight video and he looks really good. More under control than Collin and seems to have a high IQ for the game.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Anyone know what time he is set to announce. I've read he is a heavy Alabama lean, but you never know until they sign for sure. I watched his highlight video and he looks really good. More under control than Collin and seems to have a high IQ for the game.
4 central

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Kira Lewis commits to Tide, will join team for upcoming season.

Kira Lewis, the top backcourt prospect in the state of Alabama and a recruiting priority for Avery Johnson’s staff for nearly three years, has committed to the Crimson Tide.

Lewis made the announcement on Friday afternoon via his Twitter account he also announced that he would classify for entry in the class of 2018.

The 6-foot-3, 160-pound point guard is rated the No. 26 prospect in America by 247 sports and had a strong summer on the AAU circuit. Lewis made an official visit to Alabama last weekend, including a church visit with Crimson Tide head coach Avery Johnson on Sunday.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Re: **** PG Kira Lewis Commits to Alabama, Will Reclassify and Join Team This Week **

eeeeeeeee-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Huge pickup!!!

Welcome and Roll Tide young man!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: **** PG Kira Lewis Commits to Alabama, Will Reclassify and Join Team This Week **

Walker is class of 2019 and Johnson is a senior this season. At least I think that is correct; if so, I don't understand.
From what I gathered, It sounded like CJ might reclassify to 2018.... But I was confused by the article....

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL

Just read on twitter that Drew DeArmond does not expect Butler to play this year so landing Lewis was even bigger that I realized. I was hoping the rumors about Butler were not true but starting to think they are.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Just read on twitter that Drew DeArmond does not expect Butler to play this year so landing Lewis was even bigger that I realized. I was hoping the rumors about Butler were not true but starting to think they are.
Yeah that has been around for a while.... so hopefully hell be back next year

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.