Right Wing Conspiratorialism and Extremism

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
there were multiple efforts to ID as many of these clowns as possible. Exactly why so many feared to show their face this time and why they will end up back in masks just like their Klan days
A few wore masks this time, so we're already there.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Better than letting ....... Alex Jones use their privately built and owned platforms to gain undue influence.
They only way Mr. Jones can gain influence is by people listening to him. It's is our choice to listen to him, rebuke him or ignore him. It shouldn't be Google or FB job to make those decisions for us. He has the right to build a website and we have the right to not click on it. My fear is once people become comfortable with Google or FB censoring the web, it won't be long before the government takes on that role in the name of national security.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I would not mind the major networks boycotting the WH press conferences and Trump's campaign rallies. Cut off his press coverage after all the fake news media is the enemy.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
I would not mind the major networks boycotting the WH press conferences and Trump's campaign rallies. Cut off his press coverage after all the fake news media is the enemy.
The narrative if they skipped press briefings would write itself for Fox News. It would also be easy to use that to continue the fake news gaslighting campaign.

I wholeheartedly believe that the campaign/pep rallies/in person indoctrination meetings should be skipped.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
They only way Mr. Jones can gain influence is by people listening to him. It's is our choice to listen to him, rebuke him or ignore him. It shouldn't be Google or FB job to make those decisions for us. He has the right to build a website and we have the right to not click on it. My fear is once people become comfortable with Google or FB censoring the web, it won't be long before the government takes on that role in the name of national security.
neither google nor facebook can prevent anyone including Jones from building a website and hosting it on the internet.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
You know there are redeeming things to the prequel trilogy of Star Wars. This probably speaks volumes in our society today.

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
there were multiple efforts to ID as many of these clowns as possible. Exactly why so many feared to show their face this time and why they will end up back in masks just like their Klan days
Just like the antifa cowards... I want to stand for something, but I need to do it anonymously!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I am not sure you know what "defending" means. Hint: When you state that both groups are ridiculous cowards it ain't defending them. No need to invent conflict.
May I suggest that what you are doing appears similar to how people react and defend politicians? Sorry, but if you simply do what you did without condemning explicitly it comes off as defending. I don't believe that's what you intended, but that's how it looked.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.