Michigan players selling shoes too...

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
…….. 23 pairs of team-issued Michigan shoes were found on the shoe marketplace website StockX. Michigan, like North Carolina, is a Jordan Brand school and includes some of the most highly-coveted shoes in their collection of gear for its student-athletes.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ns-stemming-from-online-sales-of-air-jordans/

Michigan is a bunch of cheaters and Harbawl is a cheater too. :biggrin2: Ahh, it feels good to say that about that nose-in-the-air school.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Re: Michigan players seliing shoes too.

Let's just hope we aren't doing it or we will be placed on probation and vacate wins [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Re: Michigan players seliing shoes too.

Only found one pair of Bama shoes on the website....size 11.5 -- maybe it's VanDarius.....

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I've never understood the Michael Jordan brand thing for football. Basketball,yes but football? It's really just a logo thing, but obviously has a lot of interest.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
When I was in college (not Alabama) I was talking to a guy on the basketball team. He was cussing about one of the team managers. He said the guy got him to give him his shoes the team issued because he knew some kid that could use them. My friend later found out the guy sold them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.