**** 2020 4* CB Malachi Moore (Trussville) Commits to Bama ****

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I used to live in Trussville and my son graduated from HTH. I was kinda under the impression while we lived there that the football program was tilted a little more toward Auburn, but there's been a change of leadership and it looks like Alabama has become the favorite among the players. Of course it's understandable, with Paul Tyson, but there's definitely alot a Bama momentum there.

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I watched his commitment video. Love the fact it was just a simple answer to stay at home and play for Bama. Kid seems really down to earth.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
My hometown Huskies have a ton of D1 talent on the roster this year. My kids get in free and I'll be packing the wife and kids up for every home game.

2019 Commits:
QB Paul Tyson - Bama
OT Pierce Quick - Bama
WR Ja'Varrius Johnson - Auburn

2020 - Commits
WR Dazalin Worsham - Bama
DB Malachi Moore - Bama

It's a tough region but the Huskies should make some noise.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
My hometown Huskies have a ton of D1 talent on the roster this year. My kids get in free and I'll be packing the wife and kids up for every home game.

2019 Commits:
QB Paul Tyson - Bama
OT Pierce Quick - Bama
WR Ja'Varrius Johnson - Auburn

2020 - Commits
WR Dazalin Worsham - Bama
DB Malachi Moore - DB

It's a tough region but the Huskies should make some noise.
Pretty stout RB in the 2020 or 2021 class, right? Remember my brother-in-law mentioning a kid transferring to HTHS from Florence.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
For any that want to watch this Huskies this year, they will be on ESPN Saturday playing Cedar Grove out of Georgia at the Met. 2:30pm on ESPN.

For the other games, I recommend the Husky Fast Network in the App Store for either Android or iPhone/iPad. They broadcast all of them live with video, with the exception of the playoffs, which are audio only.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
FWIW, 247 just dropped their first rankings for the 2021 class. Goodwin's in the top 100, debuting at 73, and now a 4*.
also Trussville will be on one of the ESPN games today against a 5 star UGA Wr commit
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
1:00 AMWarren Central (IN) vs. Trinity (KY) (High School Football) (re-air)

5:00 AMMater Dei (CA) vs. Bishop Gorman (NV) (High School Football) (re-air)

11:00 AMPinson Valley (AL) vs. Hoover (AL) (High School Football)

2:30 PMCedar Grove (GA) vs. Hewitt-Trussville (AL) (High School Football)

5:00 PMTucker (GA) vs. Grayson (GA) (High School Football)

6:00 PMDematha (MD) vs. St. Thomas Aquinas (FL) (High School Football)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.