Bryant Denny Stadium Upgrades?

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
My seats are in the South EZ Upper Deck...but near the bottom and in the middle. So my view is actually quite nice and I would say it is very similar to a video game in the way it looks. I really enjoy seeing the field from this angle because I can watch plays develop better than what you get from a broadcast angle. The only time the seats are bad is when it is a brutally hot day and there is no cloud cover.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
My seats are in the South EZ Upper Deck...but near the bottom and in the middle. So my view is actually quite nice and I would say it is very similar to a video game in the way it looks. I really enjoy seeing the field from this angle because I can watch plays develop better than what you get from a broadcast angle. The only time the seats are bad is when it is a brutally hot day and there is no cloud cover.
I'm really curious how this will be accomplished/engineered and what seating it will impact?

I can't imagine it would involve the removal of a fairly recent addition in the two EZs. The Zones are already there and I imagine that area stays.

Just curious how the gaps will be closed and where the sky boxes will go.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Yeah the lower bowl student section is generally the part that stays filled. The upper is pretty crappy.
I had heard from students part of the issue is a lot more cram in the lower bowl student section so you end up with 500 more students in the lower bowl that should be in the upper deck.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I had heard from students part of the issue is a lot more cram in the lower bowl student section so you end up with 500 more students in the lower bowl that should be in the upper deck.
Yes that tends to happen. I really have never liked the student section personally mostly due to it.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Yes that tends to happen. I really have never liked the student section personally mostly due to it.
I think that this happens at most big schools. I hated seating in the student section at OSU for this reason. Same at Notre Dame (sat in the student section with friends a few times).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.