Recruiting glitch in 2006...7 inch players

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
Nice find. I think he's almost unblockable. Of course most people would say he's kind of a ankle biter. :biggrin:

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
I was just getting on to post that, but you beat me to it! I found one today. Actually, I found two! In your dynasty, look in the inseason recruiting under OLBs and you will find one every now and then. I have the one on my main dynasty returning kicks, punts, and playing LOLB and HB. When he runs, it looks like the ball is moving on its own! The highest speed I have gotten one of these midgets to be is 80 (the only speed in fact). They don't need to be fast, though, because on several occasions today I had TD runs of 30+ yds because he ran through people's legs! :biggrin: He also has one sack, and it looked like the QB just fell down!

The only problem is that you can't pass to him, because his arms are too short! (Although he can catch a punt)

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
bamafan37 said:
I was just getting on to post that, but you beat me to it! I found one today. Actually, I found two! In your dynasty, look in the inseason recruiting under OLBs and you will find one every now and then. I have the one on my main dynasty returning kicks, punts, and playing LOLB and HB. When he runs, it looks like the ball is moving on its own! The highest speed I have gotten one of these midgets to be is 80 (the only speed in fact). They don't need to be fast, though, because on several occasions today I had TD runs of 30+ yds because he ran through people's legs! :biggrin: He also has one sack, and it looked like the QB just fell down!

The only problem is that you can't pass to him, because his arms are too short! (Although he can catch a punt)
Seems like he would be fragile. I mean how long could anyone last that weighs less than a pound?

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
bamapride79 said:
Seems like he would be fragile. I mean how long could anyone last that weighs less than a pound?
No idea, but the scouting report said he squats 645! :biggrin:
He may be less than a pound that he's all muscle baby!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.