Next to Auburn, which SEC school do you dislike the most?

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
1. Auburn (just because they are here)
2. Tennessee (if they were here they would be first)

3-13 varies according to the HC or circumstances. Right now it is Ole Miss.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Ranked 1-13 lower the number the more the dislike.

1. Auburn
2. Tennessee
3. Georgia
4. Ole Miss
5. Texas A&M
6. Vanderbilt
7. Florida
8. LSU
9. Arkansas
10. Mississippi State
11. Kentucky
12. Missouri
13. South Carolina

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Of course Auburn is up there, but then I have Tennessee and LSU. Tennessee because of what Fulmer tried to do to us, and LSU because I live in LSU territory. I try to be nice to the LSU folks when we win, but for some reason, it never works that way in reverse.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Normally, my answer would be Tennessee. However, their self inflicted wounds have left them an after thought for me recently. I think it's Ole Miss because of the arrogance of their ridiculous fans. The Arrogance to Achievement ratio in Oxford is the highest in the league.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I just don't I guess.

See, I don't "hate" Auburn like most Tide fans. And I think where you live determines a lot of this because you live among the obnoxious so you don't like them. I hated the Saints when I lived in Biloxi (they were winners but couldn't win a playoff game), I truly loathed Arkansas the four years I lived there (the b-ball team with that race-baiting Nolan Richardson won the title while I lived there....and the football fans thought every game they lost was due to the officials, even when it was a 50-14 thumping by USC; Wally Hall, the village idiot, actually tried to say there wasn't anything controversial about the 95 loss in the JJ Meadors catch/trap game), and I hated Mississippi State when I lived in that area.

I've gotten better with age on this stuff.

I used to respect Tennessee, but now I wouldn't pull for the Vols if they had an in-flight emergency with all the engines on the plane out.

Crimson White

1st Team
Jun 17, 2014
anyone that has ever lived in or near Georgia will have a strong dislike for uga.
I was born in Alabama but have lived most of my life in Georgia. I have liked them ok since most of my friends are UGA fans, the two teams are barely rivals, and most of my life they have been no threat to UA, but the rank and file UGA fans are recently copping a bad attitude I haven't seen since the early 80s. I lived in Temple, Ga in 1980 and had to deal with all the woof woof woofing and the "HOW BOUT THEM DAAAWWGGGGSSSS", so when Clemson beat them in 1981 I hung a 4x8 plywood sign up on a telephone poll that read in huge painted letters "HOW BOUT THEM DOGS NOW?". Needless to say, the local UGA fans were not happy about that.

Oh yeah, and the answer to the question is Tennessee.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
How bad are they right now? Are they at a 10 or an 11 on the Spinal Tap amp right now?
pretty much ssdd as the last 15 years ;)

i think they are pretty giddy and the local rag, ajc, is hyping to the moon like they did pretty much every season under richt. i'm pretty sure the next herschel is tearing it up in practice right now.

the fans on the southside are less vocal for whatever reason, so i don't hear or see a ton out of them. that's been the case since about 2013.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.