Next to Auburn, which SEC school do you dislike the most?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Normally, my answer would be Tennessee. However, their self inflicted wounds have left them an after thought for me recently. I think it's Ole Miss because of the arrogance of their ridiculous fans. The Arrogance to Achievement ratio in Oxford is the highest in the league.
AMEN on the last sentence. Ole Miss is the greatest pain right now, and your assessment of the disconnect between attitude and achievement is exactly right.

But I'll hate the arnge to the instant I die, acknowledging that that's probably to my own detriment. I won't forget. I won't forgive. If it were up to me, we'd nuke the entire campus, break up the glass on the ground and pump in however much seawater is needed to saturate the soil 50 feet down. It'll make the Roman destruction of Carthage look like throwing a few mudpies.

I hope those misbegotten products of crimes against nature never win another game in any sport.

The kindest think I can think of to say about them is that they lowdown, they low rent, and they some snitches. What I'd really like to say would get me banned for life.

Is it clear that I hate Tennessee?

Last edited:

pastorbt

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 9, 2017
1. LSU - For the awful way we were treated at a game
2. Tie between GA, TN, FL, AU, Ole Miss - no explanation necessary!
7. Gamecocks - Still ticked about the last game.
8. aTm - I like their stadium experience, and the Corp of Cadets
9. MSU - those dang cowbells!
10. Arky
11. Mizzou
12. Kentucky
13. Vandy

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
I hate Tennessee worse than Auburn. As I had stated in a previous thread the year they had beat us ( late 90's?) and they were standing on the sideline singing and changing the words to "We own Alabama" instead of "Sweet home Alabama". That got under my skin. I didn't like them before that and after that happened I've loathed them ever since.;)

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
It has been my experience over 55+ years that any fan of a SEC school we beat who has imbibed too much alcohol is an awful fan...and rude and obnoxious...have experienced that with UF, UT, AU, UGA, MSU and LSU. The only schools I have not had that are VU and UK -- and they care so little about football and lose so much that it really doesn't matter.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
After Auburn, it's Auburn lite.

That would be Georgia. May all their seasons end in an agony so pronounced that it achieves the near impossible, and shuts their traps.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Growing up UTK was my most disliked rival. Now it's Auburn because, being honest, UTK hasn't been much of a rival lately. After Auburn I'd say here lately it's been Ole Miss. Their fans pretty much went nuts over their couple of years of being decent and it kind of got annoying. You'd think they would have actually won something.

I have a feeling that if aTm ever really gets good that they are going to be unbearable to be around.

rtr

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
LSU

I was born and raised in Louisina and never had any animosity towards LSU and actually rooted for them when they weren’t playing Alabama.

Things changed after 1/9/12.
I was in Nola two years ago and went to a bar to watch the Bama/Wash game with other tide fans. The LSU bowl game was on prior so there were LSU fans at the bar too. This is a well known Bama bar, owned by Bama people. The LSU fans were so rude to me and my sisters, because we had Alabama shirts on. We’re like “hey, we are from Nola and are pulling for LSU, why are you giving us grief?” Didn’t matter, they are so blinded by hatred for us, that they are completely irrational.

So now I hate all things LSU and hope we beat them every year and in every sport, so I can watch them wallow in their misery.

And oh by the way, Go Green Wave and Roll Tide!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I haven't liked Auburn since I knew what football was! I NEVER liked Tennessee, but I only started HATING them during the reign of Phat Phil!

RTR!!!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.