Next to Auburn, which SEC school do you dislike the most?

saturdaysarebet

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2018
I would assume Auburn would be our most disliked SEC team, so after Auburn which SEC school do you dislike the most? And if you dislike an SEC school more than Auburn, by all means say so.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I hate Tennessee more than I hate Auburn (only sports hate not real hate) so I can’t answer the question on the title fully, but next to Tennessee I would say UGA because of their fans.

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
My first instinct is to say Tennessee, because I want to beat Tennessee more than anybody else. But, the way the conference is set up, it is tougher to lose to *u and make it to the SECCG and (notwithstanding last season) the CFP. If there is a team I like to see lose, it usually has something to do with the coach or some other non-team entity. For years I was thrilled every time I got so see Spurrier throw his visor in defeat, but Florida doesn't bother me much anymore. SC never did, even with SOS. For many years I was a secondary fan of LSU, but Orgeron pretty much ended that. I can't stand his act or his coaching "style", so I'll enjoy seeing them lose for now. Currently, I will most actively root for the failure of Jimbo Fisher and the A&M Arrogants, and the UGA Dawgs are not far behind. I'll root for both, and UT when they play *u though.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
1. Tennessee
2. The Barn
3. LSWho
I don't particularly dislike Georgia. My wife does though. She grew up in the Anniston area, on the Georgia side of Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
1a. Auburn (the 2013 game that shall not be named put them back at 1a)
1b. Tennessee
2. Georgia (just because their fanbase is obnoxious)
3. Everybody else

Crimson Duck

Sep 27, 2010
Montana
Tennessee. Unless you are too young to remember the Phat Phil years, this is the only answer. And because they are low down, they dirty and they some snitches.

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
I hate Ole Miss. A lot of it is proximity to their fans from where I live. I want to say LSU but I got a child and two parents that are tiggers and it’s so adorable to rile them up and the rest of the folks around me come Football season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.