Scrimmage #2 News & Leaks

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I've been hearing since he hit campus...
With Waddle added to a group that already has Ruggs, Smith and Jeudy this has got to be the deepest group of WRs we have had under CNS. Plus guys like Shavers and Townsend who have apparently flashed at times. We have some insane talent right now.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I was talking to a former co-worker who is lucky enough to attend practices and scrimmages and like most everyone he thinks Tua is by far the better QB. Based on discussions with some assistants he thinks we might see Jalen take the first snap VS Louisville before yielding to Tua. Part of the loyalty Saban fought against himself with last year after the Barn game.
If they are saying Jalen would literally take the first snap and then Tua would enter the game that would be just silly (not what you're reporting but the scenario).

If I'm Jalen I'd be embarrassed if that's what CNS did, really.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm thinking more and more that if one QB is going to get a "ceremonial first snap of the year" CNS ought to just run out Mac Jones for the "honor" just to mess with everybody!:smile:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.