"House of Saban" Podcast

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but I ran across a three episode arc on the "Origins" podcast called House of Saban. The synopsis says "What makes a champion? Who makes a champion? Welcome to Tuscaloosa, Alabama and a front row seat looking at how Nick Saban keeps his Crimson Tide hungry for more...and more... National Championships.

The contributors to the podcast included Coach Saban, Miss Terry, Coach Cochran, Lane Kiffin, Tom Rinaldi, Greg McElroy, and Barrett Jones. (There may have been others that I missed.)

Mods: I hope the reason this hasn't been mentioned is because doing so would violate a rule. If it does, please accept my apologies as you remove it.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I have a long drive today so this will keep me company. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
I'm listening to this right now, and it's amazing! In addition to the actual podcast, they've uploaded full interviews with all the people listed in the OP.

Wanted to give this a bump in case you folks weren't aware of it.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
During Barrett's time here the sports media regularly described him as "classy." The hyperbole didn't come close to Tebow-extremes, but it was enough that posters here picked up on it and ran with it. (E.g., Want to class up your home or office? Display a picture of Barrett Jones. Want to have a classy Tidefans tread? Mention Barrett Jones.):biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.