Louisville Fans Talking Smack

CATSOWNSEC

Feb 23, 2016
Our local Loserville fans are running their yaps about beating the Tide even the Coach
“Honest Bob Petrino “ says we will kick Bama’s ...... I think the Tide will roll all over Louisville
Good Luck
From your Wildcat Brother

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
So are you a Louisville fan (that’s what I assume) , yet you refer to the town as “Loserville”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Louisville is minus a Heisman QB, has a pourous defense, yet talking smack? Meh, it's just noise...

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Our local Loserville fans are running their yaps about beating the Tide even the Coach
“Honest Bob Petrino “ says we will kick Bama’s ...... I think the Tide will roll all over Louisville
Good Luck
From your Wildcat Brother
I love it when teams and coaches try to talk smack to us.
It's incentive to put the pedal to the metal, and run them out of the stadium.
I like to see our Defensive guys play angry.

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
Some folks on Mark Packards show were saying that’s it’s a good thing for Louisville that Saban doesn’t run up the score on folks early in the season since he doesn’t want to show any of his cards. The general consensus is that we might as well be playing Samford.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Trash talks by inferior team also amuses me. UL is definitely trying to talked themselves into believing they have a shot. Only chance UL has if Alabama LITERALLY does not show up to the game.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Some folks on Mark Packards show were saying that’s it’s a good thing for Louisville that Saban doesn’t run up the score on folks early in the season since he doesn’t want to show any of his cards. The general consensus is that we might as well be playing Samford.
If the offense is half as good I think they're capable of, they won't have to show anything to absolutely blast UL.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
"They make them nervous," Dawkins replied.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Fitzpatrick answered. "It's like, if we don't play nervous and we play like we're playing just a regular team ... if we just had that mindset we're just playing football — at the end of the day, it's football. We've been doing this since we were 7 years old. If you just think like that, they're just human like us."

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...alls-pass-defense-tough-louisville/934526002/

Poor Cardinals, they think Playing Alabama is just like playing everyone else.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.