News Article: Anonymous Coach Accuses Saban of cheating

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
A couple years ago some coaches were upset about Saban's practice of bringing back former players to use for the scout team. Brian Kelly was especially vocal about it. It's perfectly legal of course, but Kelly called it "ludicrous". It could be the reason for the "cheating" accusation. I have no idea if Kelly was the Anonymous Coach but he immediately came to mind.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I agree with an earlier poster, I think it’s Mike Gundy. He is still butt hurt about 2011 and notice his demeanor on the video loop from the Devonta Smith td catch on the coach’s segment the night of the last nc game. He didn’t move a muscle,he was livid that we won.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Coach Anonymous=Internet Tough Guy.

If you do not have the courage to put YOUR NAME to a quote like that, then you do not have the right to make such a statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Folks will say just about anything if their names aren’t attached. Doesn’t mean the writer/publication has to use it. That’s why they call it editing.

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
This “anonymous” coach is one of those mediocre people that CNS talks about that doesn’t like high achievers [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anonymous Coaches don't have the drive of Coach Saban.
Outstanding players want to come to Alabama. They know they will play before capacity crowds at home, 100,000 or more on a good day... They know they will have hard workouts and develop into bigger, better, stronger faster players that NFL coaches will want to draft to play on Sundays. They know they will have the best facilities.
They know they will have the best position coaches, because Alabama is willing to pay for the best assistants.

Lastly... Why would top players want to go to some school and play for an Anonymous Coach, where no one would see them, where NFL Scouts are an oddity? Why go where the facilities are less than the best? Why would a top player want to go to a school that does not have a great reputation for developing NFL talent?

The Alabama Dynasty is rolling, Coach Saban is piling up wins and Championships.
Players want to be a part of our program. Coaches do to.

Yep, I have on my Crimson glasses. I'm counting down till Kick Off.
ROLL TIDE ROLL.

Last edited:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
That's it fellas. Hang it up and give back the titles. This dynasty is over. An anonymous source said that CNS cheats. There's no coming back from this.

Sure sounds like a fat Phil move. He must not know that he's not the biggest dog in the yard anymore.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I agree with an earlier poster, I think it’s Mike Gundy. He is still butt hurt about 2011 and notice his demeanor on the video loop from the Devonta Smith td catch on the coach’s segment the night of the last nc game. He didn’t move a muscle,he was livid that we won.
Gundy is my suspect as well. Sore loser for certain.

Nick Saban works his butt off, so hard his peers want rules against his recruiting and hiring. Yes, THAT IS CHEATING, all that hard work.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.