News Article: Anonymous Coach Accuses Saban of cheating

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
When I was in middle school, I got a secret admirer letter from Anonymous.

Don't know when she added 'coach' to her name.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
He's a man. Congratulations.

Does he not realize that half the people on this planet are either men or will grow into one... unless they pass away early?

Reminds me of the clip where Dabo is all indignant about his team "Clemsoning."
And then they Clemson'ed in the Sugar Bowl......

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I question it being Gundy solely because Alabama hasn't beaten Okie State for any recruits. Not like Saban is constantly edging out Gundy for 5* players.

Part of me wonders if this was tongue-in-cheek, and the coach was mocking the fans that really believe it.

tidebanker

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Hoover, AL USA
I question it being Gundy solely because Alabama hasn't beaten Okie State for any recruits. Not like Saban is constantly edging out Gundy for 5* players.

Part of me wonders if this was tongue-in-cheek, and the coach was mocking the fans that really believe it.
I tend to think it’s a coach with very little success. Many of these guys are successful by where they have risen to in the ranks, how much they make, and the impact on young men. I suspect it’s someone who wants to cheat but doesn’t even have the situation to do so as his boosters don’t care enough to know where he parks his Chevette every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Coach Saban and the staff put in a lot of time recruiting to get these #1 recruiting classes. That is one of the biggest problems I have with the whole anyone could win with all the #1 recruiting classes that Alabama has. Hard work really does pay off.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I lean toward Gundy after seeing his expression when we beat Georgia. Also his own AD called him out for weak recruiting so he could be very jealous of CNS!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.