The Bronze Bomber (Deontay Wilder) speaks to the team

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think Fury Wilder II maybe the biggest fight ever. I really think Wilder lost the first one but the late knockdowns made it a split decision. I think Wilder needs revenge and he will have plenty of motivation from the boxing experts like Kellerman who will bring up over and over that Fury won more rounds and “exposed” Wilder as just a puncher.

I hope the fight is in Birmingham, UK or somewhere on the island like Manchester, Edinburgh, or glassglow. Just anywhere other than London but I think London or Vegas gets this fight.

Last edited:

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Yea I watched the replay of the knockout. Wilder isn’t really a technical guy, but if you get lazy he doesn’t need much room to connect solidly and send you for a quick break from reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's more technical than he gets credit for. His patience, feel for spacing and shot selection are absolutely elite. Footwork and head movement are only average, but he has a good enough chin to compensate.

I'll be surprised if he's even aware the sport has a point system though lol.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Yeah it went 7 but he just missed about 3 KO punches in the earlier rounds. You could tell he was just timing it and once he saw what Ortiz was telegraphing with his eyes he aimed that right and dropped him brutally. It didn’t look that bad until you saw the replay. LIGHTS OUT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.