The Bronze Bomber (Deontay Wilder) speaks to the team

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Wilder checked in at his heaviest, 231 pounds, while Fury checked in third heaviest of his career at 273. Large men, both considerably larger than the previous match.

• Thank You
Reactions: B1GTide

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Fury took all he had in the first fight and got back up . . .
there is a difference between being a technical boxer and a knockout artist. Fury is clearly the former and Wilder the latter. If Fury changes like he is talking then he is opening up to being knocked out.

Reactions: Con

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
looking foward to the fight. Fury is tough because his style is a bit awkward to say the least. Has a great chin. Very good boxer. I'm surprised he came in heavier though. He didnt need the extra weight. I was going Fury in a decision however not so sure with that extra weight.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
looking foward to the fight. Fury is tough because his style is a bit awkward to say the least. Has a great chin. Very good boxer. I'm surprised he came in heavier though. He didnt need the extra weight. I was going Fury in a decision however not so sure with that extra weight.
I think the longer the fight goes, the better chance it goes to Fury.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I kinda think Wilder wins in 8 by TKO. Fury seems less focused about this fight for the last 2 years while Wilder has obsessed over it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.