The Bronze Bomber (Deontay Wilder) speaks to the team

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Count looked entirely legit to me.

Joshua wants neither of these two. Fury is the better boxer. Wilder is more dangerous. Fury would outbox him and cruise to victory. Wilder would take his time waiting for an opening for that thundering right hand and knock him out.

Last edited:

BamaDon1974

Nov 21, 2017
About 17 years ago, I briefly dated a girl that looked exactly like Olivia Wilde. SHE didn't drop me harder than Deontay just dropped that dude!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Wikipedia had result type listed as : murdered. Lol

ETA it just changed to “ is that guy even alive?”

Last edited:

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
If he cleans up his technique a little more he could rise to the old school heavyweights.

Not many people are going to survive one of those kind of landings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
If he cleans up his technique a little more he could rise to the old school heavyweights.

Not many people are going to survive one of those kind of landings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On power, he's already up there with the old school heavyweights. Seriously, top 5 all time on power.

Scariest thing is that he's doing it against guys with 25-30 pounds on him every fight. He could easily trim down to cruiserweight and dominate that division too.

Just how good is the gypsy king to shake that punch off in the last fight? Would end any other fighter on the planet.

Glad the heavyweight division has some life right now with three great fighters.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I hope Birmingham could get the Wilder-Joshua bout for December. It would possibly be the biggest professional sporting event ever in the state of Alabama. But I doubt they can beat Las Vegas, New York, or LA for that fight.

But you have to figure its going to be either Wilder-Fury II or Wilder-Joshua for the next bout. Right?

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I guess that dude won't threaten to kill anyone's family in a hotel lobby again any time soon. This was personal.

Last edited:

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
I hope Birmingham could get the Wilder-Joshua bout for December. It would possibly be the biggest professional sporting event ever in the state of Alabama. But I doubt they can beat Las Vegas, New York, or LA for that fight.

But you have to figure its going to be either Wilder-Fury II or Wilder-Joshua for the next bout. Right?
When Wilder-Joshua 1 happens, it will be in England.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I guess that dude won't threaten to kill anyone's family in a hotel lobby again any time soon. This was personal.
Deontay said this week that boxing is the only sport where you can legally kill a guy and that was what he planned to do. Came pretty dang close to doing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
How that dude got up off the mat is amazing to me....even though he was clearly out of it. If the ref hadn't stopped it then and let the Bronze Bomber hit him again it would have been most definitely a homicide!!! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.