Link: Former Texas A&M linebacker accuses Jimbo of cheating

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
One of those situations that make you go hmm...Is he credible, or just grinding axes. Jimbo's under pressure to win right away and he probably is going to clean house.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
One of those situations that make you go hmm...Is he credible, or just grinding axes. Jimbo's under pressure to win right away and he probably is going to clean house.
I’d lean to grinding an axe. Also, is he being put up to this by Sumlin as a way to get back at aTm? As long as oil is above $60 a barrel, Aggie boosters have plenty of $$$ to blow. Jimbo doesn’t have to start cheating this quickly.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Disgruntled former player. That’s mainly what I see here. Bring me evidence from another player. Otherwise I’m skeptical.
Should be some guys who didn't sign with TAMU willing to talk, if any of this is true. Somebody would know if the team was practicing before 6am.
OR
Disgruntled player seeking revenge.

Take your pick, any or all of these could be True or False.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
College football is getting too much like a soap opera or bad reality TV. Takes a little fun out of it. Sad.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Why would any head coach want this kid on their roster? Even if everything he said is true, he doesn't want to put in extra work, blames his injury on the coaching staff and is a rat. Is this another of Craig James' kids?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I see Sam Khan Jr took Brent McMurphy's class in Clickbait 101.

Fisher is never charged explicitly in there, it's Peveto and Elko.

"But if I put Jimbo Fisher's name in the HEADLINE, people will READ it and think HE'S the crook, plus (a la Urban Meyer) Fisher already has
a bit of reputation thanks to Crab Legs Passer."

It ain't that I mind the reporting, but the "whoopee, lookie here" nonsense is typical.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Marchiol also alleged that the staff used vulgar and demeaning language when criticizing players.

Along with almost every other coach from jr high to the pros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Marchiol also alleged that the staff used vulgar and demeaning language when criticizing players.

Along with almost every other coach from jr high to the pros.

OMG !!! I`m shocked ! We would have never tolerated such abuse back in the 60`s when I played !:rolleyes::rolleyes:

IMO, this is a yawner unless something else comes up that`s related and/or someone else comes forward.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
OMG !!! I`m shocked ! We would have never tolerated such abuse back in the 60`s when I played !:rolleyes::rolleyes:

IMO, this is a yawner unless something else comes up that`s related and/or someone else comes forward.
Nor would we in the 80’s when I played!

Shocking Revelation!!! (Blue font)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.