Report: Tom Herman was unnamed staffer with Smith at strip club

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Why were the OSU coaches hanging out with Mike Price? (blue font)
Is that "Why? Were the OSU coaches hanging out with Mike Price?" Or is it "WHY were the OSU coaches hanging out with Mike Price?" BTW....a reasonably intelligent person might realize that Mike Price got his own self FIRED for his silly escapades, and he was never popular to begin with. Also....what Price did is no where in the ballpark to the OSU case. Silly Georgia fan.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Is that "Why? Were the OSU coaches hanging out with Mike Price?" Or is it "WHY were the OSU coaches hanging out with Mike Price?" BTW....a reasonably intelligent person might realize that Mike Price got his own self FIRED for his silly escapades, and he was never popular to begin with. Also....what Price did is no where in the ballpark to the OSU case. Silly Georgia fan.
It was just a joke. On top of that, you accused me of being a Georgia fan when I have two degrees from the University of Alabama.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
It was just a joke. On top of that, you accused me of being a Georgia fan when I have two degrees from the University of Alabama.
My bad. The Anti-Bamas at work reminded me daily for 3 years about the Price debacle. I sincerely apologize my friend. Btw...I had no problem with firing Price. I feared his style of coaching. It may have worked for WSU but I did not think it would succeed in Tuscaloosa. Too loose. But I am ready for the OSU stuff to move along. Hope it never comes to roost in Bama.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Here is another clown I am getting sick of hearing about: Herr Herman.

Bevo U deserves this bozo................hope they both go down in flames.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.