Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove, GA - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Re: Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove,

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide_HTTR View Post
    Nice throw and catch by Cedar Grove for that TD
    Yeah, the Georgia commit at receiver looks like the real deal. HT needs to be careful on kicking the Paul to him. If they keep doing so, he'll burn them.

Re: Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove,

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide_HTTR View Post
    Only turned the game on recently so I missed his 2TDs but Tyson has looked really inaccurate since I started watching.
    He's struggled more in the second quarter...started stronger.

This offense, like the Barns, could work with just about anybody with a decent arm, but you can see he has real talent.

If your Cedar Grove, why are you throwing it so much? I know you got the #1 WR but jeez that O-line just whipping HTís D-line.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CB4 View Post
    If your Cedar Grove, why are you throwing it so much? I know you got the #1 WR but jeez that O-line just whipping HTís D-line.
    Agree, and HT has problems tackling.

I don't know if HT can stop their running game. Just dominating them at the LOS.

HT needs to score everytime they get the ball now.

Better lucky than good on that deflection.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Think we found a real gem in Ja'Varrius Johnson. Dude is quick as a hiccup.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Yeah, HT cannot tackle. Horrible

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Tuaís brother had a nice game last night for Thompson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AUDub View Post
    Think we found a real gem in Ja'Varrius Johnson. Dude is quick as a hiccup.
    Wow, when he shifted gears that escalated quickly. Think if he would have made the inside cut, he avoids the Georgia stud and scores.

BamaNation All-American

He hooked his first FG try left, so he's ready to step in. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    Long story short, I know nothing about the game other than the score.

How have Reichertís kickoffs looked? Heís certainly had plenty of opportunities to showcase his KO leg.

BamaNation All-American

First game - Hoover could probably play D3 teams and be competitive. Their QB, Ashford, looked great. Pickens is strong and fast, I see what the hype is about. Bo Nix has a very strong arm, but his footwork at times was poor causing bad throws. He's got a cannon. He seemed a little rattled out there. McCammon from Hoover looked like an SEC player to me out there, Pinson had no answer for him.

Second game so far - Tyson started quickly and hit Worsham in stride for a long TD. Many of HT's pass plays are quick screens - Worsham and Johnson both look good at receiver. Quick has played well so far, not much yet from Cheney. Haselwood is for real, playing receiver, safety and returning kicks. He ran past Malachi Moore for a long TD pass. Again, I see why he's coveted. HT sophomore RB Goodwin looks really quick.

BamaNation All-American

Yikes they just can't stop the run at all