Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove, GA - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove,

Boy this HT tackles like itís optional, especially on special teams.

2. Advertisement

Re: Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove,

Yep, he has impressed me as much as anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by AUDub View Post
    Think we found a real gem in Ja'Varrius Johnson. Dude is quick as a hiccup.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

I know that it is HS, but Tyson does not look like a championship QB. He needs a ton of work.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I know that it is HS, but Tyson does not look like a championship QB. He needs a ton of work.
    Yea. I tend to agree but I don't watch much HS football. He has physical tools but I'm not overly impressed (granted it was one game).

He does, but he can throw it. He has a good arm. His decision making needs some work.
    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Just a thought about the coaching in these games.

As I said earlier, I wasn't impressed with Nix. Tried to many downfield passes when it was 3rd and short. That game was tight in the first half. Only 14-7 at the mid second quarter point. It was clear Hoover had the better quality and quanity of talent but I think Nix's prospensity to try to show case his son hurt their chances to keep that game reasonable.

Floyd's Gusbus offense for HT is frustrating to watch. It's a waste of Tysen's true talent to stand in the pocket and throw the ball down field. I believe Tysen's growth with be stunted in this offense.

Corner Bama has (Moore) is going to be very good.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar

That was a clear drop...surprised that they even called that a catch to begin with.
    Roll Tide

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Floyd's Gusbus offense for HT is frustrating to watch. It's a waste of Tysen's true talent to stand in the pocket and throw the ball down field. I believe Tysen's growth with be stunted in this offense.
    I hate the offense - he would be better in Hoover's offense.

BamaNation First Team MobileCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    That was a clear drop...surprised that they even called that a catch to begin with.
    Home cooking

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar

well that was a disappointing ending.
    Roll Tide

Game ends with two horrible passes by Tyson. If HT had just a tiny bit of talent on special teams, they win this game.

BamaNation All-American

Cheney spent some time in the HT backfield in the 2nd half. He has a quick first step at times. Tyson was inconsistent. That last throw was rushed by Cheney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk