Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove, GA
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove, GA

So far I've watched the first half of the PV vs. Hoover game.

Hoover dominating the game. Bo Nix, Barn legacy and commit has obvious talent but he's struggled in this game. Not impressed with daddy Nix's coaching. Seems to be trying to showcase his son, instead of trying to coach to win the game (especially early).Hoover QB who's just a Jr. looks like a true dual threat QB. He's got lots of SEC offers already. George Pickens, the Barn commit looks good. Big, physical receiver. Not supper fast, but good hands and is physical. Will Reichart is the #1 kicker in the country and he's a Bama commit. Missed a short one, but later made a 30 something yarder.

Looking forward to the Bama commits in game 2 from Hewitt Trussville.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Re: Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove,

Watched the first half and some of the second - Hoover just has too much talent - no contest. Hard to judge any player on the field when one team is so much better than the other.

Re: Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove,

Pickens had a play in the 3rd quarter that reminded me of Julio Jones. Caught a pass over the middle and it took 8 or 9 players to tackle him.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

This game is ridiculously long for high school

FB|BB Moderator

Long story short, I know nothing about the game other than the score.

How have Reichertís kickoffs looked? Heís certainly had plenty of opportunities to showcase his KO leg.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    Long story short, I know nothing about the game other than the score.

How have Reichert’s kickoffs looked? He’s certainly had plenty of opportunities to showcase his KO leg.
    Strong. Kicked the first 3 thru the EZ. Hit a couple line drives, but you can see the talent and strong leg.

The commentators talked about him and apparently some of the recruiting experts are saying he's the best HS kicker in the past 5 years or so.

I just hope he becomes our Daniel Carlson!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Strong. Kicked the first 3 thru the EZ. Hit a couple line drives, but you can see the talent and strong leg.

The commentators talked about him and apparently some of the recruiting experts are saying he's the best HS kicker in the past 5 years or so.

I just hope he becomes our Daniel Carlson!
    This is Alabama. He'll likely forget how to kick the ball by the time he's on campus

Tysen to Worsham for a TD.

I know we got Taulia, but Tysen didn't get a scholly to Bama because of his great-grand daddy. Kid has talent and, so far, what I see is pin-point accuracy.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

I'm watching the Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove game; for a little while anyway. Tysen had thrown the ball very well; tall with a strong arm. #2 for Cedar Grove is big time receiver committed to Georgia; he has already had a couple of plays that display his talent and he is big.

Cornerback committed to Bama made a good open field tackle; liked seeing that.

Receiver committed to Bama showed decent acceleration on a pass out to the flat.

These teams seem to both have good talent.

BamaNation All-American

Nice throw and catch by Cedar Grove for that TD

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Tysen to Worsham for a TD.

I know we got Taulia, but Tysen didn't get a scholly to Bama because of his great-grand daddy. Kid has talent and, so far, what I see is pin-point accuracy.
    This is what I told my wife when he was throwing. The guy is the truth.

Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    This game is ridiculously long for high school
    Commercials already?

iPhone

BamaNation All-American

Only turned the game on recently so I missed his 2TDs but Tyson has looked really inaccurate since I started watching.

I don't watch much HS football though so idk what to expect from guys at this level.