Hoover Met Double Header: Pinson Valley/Hoover and Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove, GA

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
So far I've watched the first half of the PV vs. Hoover game.

Hoover dominating the game. Bo Nix, Barn legacy and commit has obvious talent but he's struggled in this game. Not impressed with daddy Nix's coaching. Seems to be trying to showcase his son, instead of trying to coach to win the game (especially early).Hoover QB who's just a Jr. looks like a true dual threat QB. He's got lots of SEC offers already. George Pickens, the Barn commit looks good. Big, physical receiver. Not supper fast, but good hands and is physical. Will Reichart is the #1 kicker in the country and he's a Bama commit. Missed a short one, but later made a 30 something yarder.

Looking forward to the Bama commits in game 2 from Hewitt Trussville.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Watched the first half and some of the second - Hoover just has too much talent - no contest. Hard to judge any player on the field when one team is so much better than the other.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Pickens had a play in the 3rd quarter that reminded me of Julio Jones. Caught a pass over the middle and it took 8 or 9 players to tackle him.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Long story short, I know nothing about the game other than the score.

How have Reichert’s kickoffs looked? He’s certainly had plenty of opportunities to showcase his KO leg.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Long story short, I know nothing about the game other than the score.

How have Reichert’s kickoffs looked? He’s certainly had plenty of opportunities to showcase his KO leg.
Strong. Kicked the first 3 thru the EZ. Hit a couple line drives, but you can see the talent and strong leg.

The commentators talked about him and apparently some of the recruiting experts are saying he's the best HS kicker in the past 5 years or so.

I just hope he becomes our Daniel Carlson!

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Strong. Kicked the first 3 thru the EZ. Hit a couple line drives, but you can see the talent and strong leg.

The commentators talked about him and apparently some of the recruiting experts are saying he's the best HS kicker in the past 5 years or so.

I just hope he becomes our Daniel Carlson!
This is Alabama. He'll likely forget how to kick the ball by the time he's on campus

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Tysen to Worsham for a TD.

I know we got Taulia, but Tysen didn't get a scholly to Bama because of his great-grand daddy. Kid has talent and, so far, what I see is pin-point accuracy.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I'm watching the Hewitt Trussville/Cedar Grove game; for a little while anyway. Tysen had thrown the ball very well; tall with a strong arm. #2 for Cedar Grove is big time receiver committed to Georgia; he has already had a couple of plays that display his talent and he is big.

Cornerback committed to Bama made a good open field tackle; liked seeing that.

Receiver committed to Bama showed decent acceleration on a pass out to the flat.

These teams seem to both have good talent.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Only turned the game on recently so I missed his 2TDs but Tyson has looked really inaccurate since I started watching.

I don't watch much HS football though so idk what to expect from guys at this level.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Only turned the game on recently so I missed his 2TDs but Tyson has looked really inaccurate since I started watching.
He's struggled more in the second quarter...started stronger.

This offense, like the Barns, could work with just about anybody with a decent arm, but you can see he has real talent.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
If your Cedar Grove, why are you throwing it so much? I know you got the #1 WR but jeez that O-line just whipping HT’s D-line.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't know if HT can stop their running game. Just dominating them at the LOS.

HT needs to score everytime they get the ball now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.