2020 QB Robby Ashford

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
He's going to go through the roof in the rankings over the next year. Bama will offer soon. His brother in law is Damion Square and his whole family went to bama. The kid looks special today against Pinson Valley on ESPN

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
He's going to go through the roof in the rankings over the next year. Bama will offer soon. His brother in law is Damion Square and his whole family went to bama. The kid looks special today against Pinson Valley on ESPN
Interesting. ESPN commentators didn't make that connection. Already has offers from the barn, Miss. St. and one other SEC school.

He's raw, but the talent is there. Big body.

Hey Jam, what's the story on George Pickens to Auburn? Have we recruited him and do we want him? I noticed they said he's still planning to take his officials even though he's commited to Auburn. I was really impressed with him today.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
They were so over-matched in that game that it was hard to tell what he was capable of.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Interesting. ESPN commentators didn't make that connection. Already has offers from the barn, Miss. St. and one other SEC school.

He's raw, but the talent is there. Big body.

Hey Jam, what's the story on George Pickens to Auburn? Have we recruited him and do we want him? I noticed they said he's still planning to take his officials even though he's commited to Auburn. I was really impressed with him today.
Was told this week grades are a concern with Pickens, but Alabama is in good shape to flip him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Was told this week grades are a concern with Pickens, but Alabama is in good shape to flip him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we have room for him, that would be nice and it would be a huge diappointment to the Barn.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Love to see him at Bama.............what little info I have seen about him looks good

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I would definitely take Pickens if he can get in. Ashford will be good but I think he'll end up at a spread school that runs a ton of RPO. He'd fit in pretty good at UF IMHO.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I would definitely take Pickens if he can get in. Ashford will be good but I think he'll end up at a spread school that runs a ton of RPO. He'd fit in pretty good at UF IMHO.
Figure Gus will be all over him...and if they get Pickens it might help them too. Kid is already 6'4" and well built. They'll bill it as the second coming of sCam N.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Figure Gus will be all over him...and if they get Pickens it might help them too. Kid is already 6'4" and well built. They'll bill it as the second coming of sCam N.
Robby has been coming to bama games and practices since he was 5. I can't wait to see him play against St Johns this week. As someone else stated Pickens isn't has committed as people think.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Robby has been coming to bama games and practices since he was 5. I can't wait to see him play against St Johns this week. As someone else stated Pickens isn't has committed as people think.
As expected Robby struggled with St. Johns, Hoover doesn't have the players to keep up with them. St. Johns & St. Frances have two of the best high school defenses in the nation.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Hoover at Trussville last night. Stadium was rocking. Ashford and Hoover in general struggled as Trussville put on an offensive clinic to the tune of 600+. Got a bit chippy. Hoover not used to getting thrashed.

Ashford was banged up and it obviously hurt his play. 7 of 22 with 2 ints, one an awesome pick 6 on the Dline that ended with Ashford getting dragged into the endzone by a DE that would not be denied. Only thing Hoover could reliably do on offense was watch him take off when Trussville's D line lost containment.

Hoover had no answers for Trussville's offense. Tyson threw for 250 and 2 TDs. 1 to Auburn commits Ja'Variuss Johnson and the other to Bama commit Dazalin Worsham. Johnson caught 4 for 152. Worsham caught 6 for 81.

Trussville rushed for 350+, with Armoni Goodwin leading with 252. Pierce Quick was a road grader out there.

Pickens had a bad game. Had a great catch and run for a TD early, but his hands disappeared after that, with him dropping 3 pretty routine catches. Malachi Moore did a good job keeping him under wraps otherwise.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Hoover at Trussville last night. Stadium was rocking. Ashford and Hoover in general struggled as Trussville put on an offensive clinic to the tune of 600+. Got a bit chippy. Hoover not used to getting thrashed.

Ashford was banged up and it obviously hurt his play. 7 of 22 with 2 ints, one an awesome pick 6 on the Dline that ended with Ashford getting dragged into the endzone by a DE that would not be denied. Only thing Hoover could reliably do on offense was watch him take off when Trussville's D line lost containment.

Hoover had no answers for Trussville's offense. Tyson threw for 250 and 2 TDs. 1 to Auburn commits Ja'Variuss Johnson and the other to Bama commit Dazalin Worsham. Johnson caught 4 for 152. Worsham caught 6 for 81.

Trussville rushed for 350+, with Armoni Goodwin leading with 252. Pierce Quick was a road grader out there.

Pickens had a bad game. Had a great catch and run for a TD early, but his hands disappeared after that, with him dropping 3 pretty routine catches. Malachi Moore did a good job keeping him under wraps otherwise.
Heard Quick dominated

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.