Link: Former CDC director arrested 9 months after butt grab of female friend.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The #1 rule kids should be taught by parents is:

"If it doesn't belong to you - HANDS OFF!"

That covers a LOT of territory!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I like women as much as any straight man.

I’ve not only never done this in my life, it’s never been a problem NOT doing it. It’s just as easy as not doing drugs, which I’ve never done or smoking, which I tried and hated.

I don’t understand mushrooms like this. Guys, if a gal just casually came up and grabbed the danglies, you’d hate it too.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I like women as much as any straight man.

I’ve not only never done this in my life, it’s never been a problem NOT doing it. It’s just as easy as not doing drugs, which I’ve never done or smoking, which I tried and hated.

I don’t understand mushrooms like this. Guys, if a gal just casually came up and grabbed the danglies, you’d hate it too.
It's something you'd more likely see from a 14-16 year old HS kid who doesn't know how to handle his new found hormones. But it seems there are a lot of men who never mature in their thinking or never learn to keep their hormones in check. Good lord.

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I think, in addition to a sexual assault charge, a fitting punishment for a man who can't keep his hands to himself would be to have the man stand, blindfolded, waiting for a "random" woman to walk up and grab, squeeze, and/or slap his genitals in an unwanted way.

The "random" woman should look like she just walked out of an East German wrestling training center.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.