Pick the score: Alabama vs. Louisville

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
41-14 Bama!

34-7 would be appropriate, but I don't believe either team can limit the other from scoring the extra TD.

Last edited:

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.
For some reason, I get the feeling this game is going to be a bit difficult, not unlike the West Virginia game a few years back as the defense is young on the backend... Bama 34-24.

aldo

BamaNation Citizen
May 8, 2010
I have a feeling Bama will not beat the spread. Bama 37-14

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm waiting for Jess' PREDICTION. I do NOT like Petrino, but he wins. He is an excellent play caller when he's not on a motorcycle.

Has anyone that PICKED Bama by lots of points taken a close LOOK at Louisville's team? I haven't. Offense, Defense, Special teams? I'm sure Jess has.

Who will be their QB? Does he have any experience? I was so glad to see last year's QB head to the NFL. I did NOT
want Bama to have to deal with him especially since we lost so many on DEFENSE.

I do believe it will be CLOSER than a lot of people think and could be a HIGH scoring game. Louisville is NOT traveling to Orlando to roll over and play dead
for Alabama. They are going to Orlando to win. Are they capable of doing that? I just do not know. They are going to Orlando to KNOCK OFF the High Tide.
Can they do that? I just do not know. I still remember that Louisville vs. Alabama Fiesta Bowl game when Stallings was at Bama. That was a NIGHTMARE!

I just can't bring myself to predicting a score. Whatever Jess says will my prediction.

My only hope is that Bama wins!!!!!!!

Bojo1324

Aug 21, 2018
Petrino's record vs. Saban: 0-4
Average Score: Nick 38.5-Bob 13.8

I'll stay close to that and say 41-14 Tide.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Alabama 45
Louisville 24

I think our young secondary gives up some points but we score pretty much at will on them and call off the dogs in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
31-6 good guys

and just enough problems for the board to complain, coaches to rant, and players to not get complacent

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
I always seem to worry about these openers, but no one prepares better for these games than Saban.

Yes, the secondary is young but the red birds will not be able to stop our Dline and Lbackers. Offensively, they will score, but they won’t be able to stop Alabama’s offense.

Four rushing TDs
Three passing TDs
Two FGs

Bama 55- L’ville 13

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.