Another mass shooting, this time in Jacksonville, FL

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
American culture has become trash. So much so that you already know how this debate is going to go...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Not posting this for any political agenda....or to portray any less grieving or sorrow over these lives lost and hurt. But it's not like this was the only shooting this weekend.

I've become somewhat numb to it all, sorry to say.

23 shot in Chicago since Friday evening

At least 23 people have been shot in Chicago — two of them fatally — since Friday evening.

The most violent period this weekend was Friday night, when two were killed and eights others were wounded between 5 p.m. and midnight. Shootings on Saturday wounded five people over 24 hours.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
What's with the Chicago gun violence obsession? Nevermind I can probably guess.
Because no liberal gives a flying two dollar bill about all the people dying in a democratic city with most of the strict gun laws they want in place, as it is in direct opposition to the agenda they push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Because no liberal gives a flying two dollar bill about all the people dying in a democratic city with most of the strict gun laws they want in place, as it is in direct opposition to the agenda they push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predictable and right on cue. It's Obama's fault too since he's from Chicago. Right?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
There are so many reasons this stuff keeps happening......

The answer is usually somewhere in the middle......

It's time to start figuring out what the middle is.

100 years ago - maturity generally kicked in at 15....for both boys and girls....

Today it's 27 or later.....perhaps we need to raise the gun age to 27....or maybe even 35.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Predictable and right on cue. It's Obama's fault too since he's from Chicago. Right?
As usual, your first instinct is to add nothing to these conversations and spew venom all over the screen......

We all have our political views on here. But, as of right now -- this is a gun issue, this is a medication issue, this is a "maturity" issue......and the inability to discuss may be the biggest issue of all.....

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
As usual, your first instinct is to add nothing to these conversations and spew venom all over the screen......

We all have our political views on here. But, as of right now -- this is a gun issue, this is a medication issue, this is a "maturity" issue......and the inability to discuss may be the biggest issue of all.....
LOL. I wasn't the one that drug Chicago gun violence into the conversation. Which BTW is predictable nonsense rationalizing how gun laws don't work. I can go dig up all the threads and link them here for you if you want.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

the ignore list can be a useful tool.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.