50 years ago, 1968, a year like no other

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
I would have given you the "full banjeaux," but there's no way I was going to click "dislike" on this post.

Incredible story. Thank you. And thank you for your service.
I gave the full banjeaux because I dislike that he was captured, held, tortured and that we have the same problem with NK 50 years later. Thank you reb43 for your service to our nation and your continued service to your fellow man.

reb43

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 7, 2008
I want to say something from my heart and hope I do not get banned from TideFans, I love it. I had to deal with several things before and during my captivity that will never leave me. I saved some lives, some I could not. One has to deal with that by believing he or she did the very best they could, nothing could have changed what happened.That is the way it is in life, we get out of life what we put into it. Take marriage for example, if the husband gives 50% and the wife gives 1005 that marriage is not going to be as good as it could be because you are not giving your very best. Life is meant to be lived by our giving of very best, loving, caring, doing our responsibility, not hedging and living off others, not giving our very best. Alabama, Mississippi and The United States of America needs you to give your very best. This can once again be a great nation, let it begin with YOU.

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
Thank you reb43 for your service. It's because of brave Americans like you that my age group would not be drafted, I actually never had to even register. I was 9 in 1968 and remember my parents telling me I might drafted in a few years, they used to televise the draft drawing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.