Alabama depth chart for UL

Tider_in_GA

Scout Team
Nov 25, 2009
Rossville, GA
It did not say if it was against the 1's, 2's or both. It just said he is a redshirt sophomore, was recruited by Saban, and those were his stats for the spring game.
It was a mix of both. based on the participation chart from the spring game and the depth chart provided it was 5 1st team, and 4 2nd team. There were also another 5 defensive players that don't appear on the two deep.

Looks like their best LB, CJ Avery, and CB, Rodjay Burns, played for the white team.

CrimsonSpartan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2016
I guess. You do realize Petrino hasn't fared well against CNS, though, correct?
Absolutely, but with opposing teams' penchant for consistently making impossible catches, the way Petrino likes to sling the ball around makes me uneasy until well into the 4th quarter.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I guess I get why people are worried but I'm not at all. Maybe I'm overconfident but I don't see Louisville making a jump from solid football team to very good football team after losing Jackson and I think a chunk of their secondary. They just aren't on our level. Maybe they will be annoying on offense because we have a young secondary but in all likelihood that young secondary is one of the better ones in the nation. Plus, we have a nasty front 7 even if we don't have the depth we would like.

CrimsonSpartan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2016
I know / means OR. But is there any significance to Tua being listed first? I assumed both would be listed but thought we’d see Jalen first. Either because of seniority or alphabetical.
I think so, because of the reasons you mention. It would be so easy to pass it off as either one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.