Alabama depth chart for UL

bamakeeb

3rd Team
May 2, 2011
I know / means OR. But is there any significance to Tua being listed first? I assumed both would be listed but thought we’d see Jalen first. Either because of seniority or alphabetical.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Really feels like Kaho and Surtain are the 2 biggest story lines here IMO.
Absolutely. The placement of Surtain as a possible starter at CB shows he is extremely talented. Savion has gotten a lot of good feedback from Saban but Surtain is pushing him hard.

Kaho is a little surprising but the depth is nonexistent at this position so not surprised. Was a huge pickup.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I know / means OR. But is there any significance to Tua being listed first? I assumed both would be listed but thought we’d see Jalen first. Either because of seniority or alphabetical.
I thought the same thing. It did raise the eyebrows. I doubt it really means anything. It could mean Tua starts, but Jalen comes in on the third possession. Typically, that is how Saban has handled these QB competitions. The second guy always comes in on the third possession.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
So Tua will be the holder? I like the possibility of some fake field goals. :)
I’ve always liked having a QB as the holder. Not just for fakes.......you have a true athlete back there, and that gives you at least a prayer if there’s a bad snap or something else goes wrong in the process.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I’ve always liked having a QB as the holder. Not just for fakes.......you have a true athlete back there, and that gives you at least a prayer if there’s a bad snap or something else goes wrong in the process.

That is true, it was always nice to have AJ as the holder for all those years.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
We must be feeling pretty confident if we aren't going with anyone on the left side of the OL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.