Bride Cancels Dream Wedding When Guests Refuse to Pay $1,500 Attendance Fee

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Do people with your condition tend to be introverts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a good question, and I'm not certain of the answer.

One of us was on "Nova" a few years back and noted none of us that had meant were "wallflowers," which I assume is a synonym of sorts. But I don't put much stock in one meeting - after all, we all knew that the other had the same "gift," so it changes things (and most of us had never met anyone like us).

Is Marilu Henner an introvert? I could point out she doesn't seem to be one, but I only see her on camera. Robin Williams was an incredibly introverted person. By the same token, almost none of us have EVER married, and those that do wind up divorced (last I heard, 53 of the 55 known folks - it's higher now - had stable long-term marriages). Of the original six who appeared on the first "60 Minutes," five had never been married and Henner was/is on her third.

I'm not sure what role the fact I'm a musician plays. I could sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl and never be the slightest bit nervous....but I get incredibly shy when at a party. So what causes it, I don't know. I'm sorta like Ronald Reagan (from what I've read) - all of his friends were Nancy's, and he loved going to the ranch and splitting wood and moving brush, etc - activities he could do by himself.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.