Football Week - Bring on the Hype

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hey cuda, nice quote from South park !!!

I don't know the myth that you are talking about :confused: I don't want talk politics here but believe me, I'm not a french canadian separatist who wants to protect his language. I'm paying a lot of money for my kids to study in a bilingual high school here in Quebec city. BTW, their english is way better than mine and I'm fine with that !!! In addition, I'm starting a pipeline of Bama fans here up north ;)

And to conclude, french canadian girls are very pretty....but not enough to make me miss a game of Bama football :biggrin:
Ohhhhhhhhh I can vouch for this, chèr collègue.

And not just purty, but HAWT. ;)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Somehow I've never seen this screenshot before. Aaron Murray looks like Quinten Dial just leveled him again.
in my multiple re-watchings of this moment, i usually tend towards the homer broadcast. i still get un-measurable joy seeing that smug grin wiped off of his face.

and also just because

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
Ohhhhhhhhh I can vouch for this, chèr collègue.

And not just purty, but HAWT. ;)
I remember Rush that you told me that you've dated a french canadian girl. I think you learned your french with her ! So you confirm that they are pretty ;)

So Rush, we have a few points in common :we're canadian, Bama fans and we've dated french canadian girls !

Have a good Bama season my fellow citizen !

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.