First Play Prediction Against Louisville

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I hope the field will be in good condition. I just read that there is a Beyonce/Jay Z concert there (Camping World Stadium) Wednesday night.

Apparently when they had the concert at Univ of South Carolina's stadium last week, the field was ruined and is currently being replaced for their home game Saturday. It had protective cover over it and still had to be replaced for safety reasons.

Saban will not be happy if the field is not in good condition.

pastorbt

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 9, 2017
First offensive play. Jalen trots out and takes his place in the shotgun. Looks over the defense, Saban calls time out. Offense huddles on the sideline, Tua goes in at QB, Jalen stays near the sideline. Ball is snapped to Tua who hits a streaking Jalen for a "Kiffen-arm-raised-touchdown!"

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
First offensive play. Jalen trots out and takes his place in the shotgun. Looks over the defense, Saban calls time out. Offense huddles on the sideline, Tua goes in at QB, Jalen stays near the sideline. Ball is snapped to Tua who hits a streaking Jalen for a "Kiffen-arm-raised-touchdown!"
Wouldn’t that be a substitution infraction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
I’ll go with QB scramble for 15 yards after nobody is open on a pass play. It’s easier to predict the final play: QB kneel.

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
I hope the field will be in good condition. I just read that there is a Beyonce/Jay Z concert there (Camping World Stadium) Wednesday night.

Apparently when they had the concert at Univ of South Carolina's stadium last week, the field was ruined and is currently being replaced for their home game Saturday. It had protective cover over it and still had to be replaced for safety reasons.

Saban will not be happy if the field is not in good condition.
Surely the town of UCF would have no reason to try and make us look bad...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Tua takes the snap, moves to his left and passes to slot receiver, Jalen Hurts. 75 yard TD.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Touchdown or not, this is the play, as long as nobody from their staff is scouring our board. And if so, then it's Wing-T, 32 Trap.

Shotgun (Tua) Single-Back(Damien) 3-Wide (Jeudy, Smith, Ruggs III)...

Jeudy on a Sluggo Route, Smith on a Go-Vert Route, Ruggs III on a Slot Slant, Damien releases into a Wheel route on the vacated Smith/Ruggs III side....

The ball goes to 'WHO OPEN' *John Doe all right reserved

Result.... Touchdown

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
I’m thinking the first play will be a mirror image of Sims to Drake in the Florida game, except it’ll be Tua to Jacobs! That would be in my opinion an outstanding way to start the season! 😁😁😁

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
FWIW, I went backed and looked at all of the big opening games since 2008 as well as the 2 Penn State games and we have only started the game with a pass once. Every other game we started with a running play. Granted I realize they are different play callers but still found it interesting. I'll put the plays/results below

vs FSU - DH 34 yard run

vs USC - ArDarius Stewart 17 yard run

vs Wisconsin - Derrick Henry 4 yard run

vs WVU - Blake Sims pass to Amari Cooper for 24 yards

vs VT - TJ Yeldon rush up the middle for 2 yards

vs Michigan - Eddie Lacy 2 yard run

@ Penn State - Trent Richardson run for 3 yards

vs Penn State - Trent Richardson 6 yard run

vs VT - Mark Ingram 2 yard run

vs Clemson - Glen Coffee 5 yard run

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
FWIW, I went backed and looked at all of the big opening games since 2008 as well as the 2 Penn State games and we have only started the game with a pass once. Every other game we started with a running play. Granted I realize they are different play callers but still found it interesting. I'll put the plays/results below

vs FSU - DH 34 yard run

vs USC - ArDarius Stewart 17 yard run

vs Wisconsin - Derrick Henry 4 yard run

vs WVU - Blake Sims pass to Amari Cooper for 24 yards

vs VT - TJ Yeldon rush up the middle for 2 yards

vs Michigan - Eddie Lacy 2 yard run

@ Penn State - Trent Richardson run for 3 yards

vs Penn State - Trent Richardson 6 yard run

vs VT - Mark Ingram 2 yard run

vs Clemson - Glen Coffee 5 yard run
Don't forget Saban's first offensive call, in 2007, a toss sweep to Terry Grant for a 52-yard score against W. Carolina!

It was pre-dynasty, but the start of it all. With all the built up excitement, you would've thought we broke through the Steel Curtain in the Super Bowl based on crowd reaction.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.