Opening Saturday Football plans

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Dove hunt with my buddy from all the way back in high school. Great guy, even if he's a barner. Owns and leases close to 400 acres here in Georgia.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
I'm off this week so I can all my yard work, etc done on Friday. Saturday will be smoking a brisket and my son comes over every Saturday to watch games. Really ready for the season to start! RTR

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Will be enjoying the sun while cleaning the pool, at a decidedly leisurely pace, listening to college football score updates.

Then a late afternoon siesta, followed by Eli's pre-game while preparing game night nachos.

Culminating in intensely focused enjoyment of the game on the 65" curved screen.

Oh and, forgot to mention.

There will be beer... :)

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I'll be on a plane flying to LA and then a rehearsal dinner.

Hopefully, I'll be able to catch a bit of the OU vs FAU game on the plane (I've never flown Alaskan so idk if thats an option) and then I'll get to watch about the first half of the Bama game before the dinner. The 2nd half I will attempt to watch on my phone if possible without being a total jerk.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Blowing leaves which are already falling for some reason, mowing, and doing house upgrades getting it ready to sale. Will try to keep up with all the games during the day as best I can and then settle in for the evening to watch the Tide Roll.

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
I will be hosting the initial session of MANCAMP for the 2018 season. The menu consists of a substantial variety of ice cold beers along with 2 crock-pots of deer chili, 1 crock-pot of elk chili with a plethora of appetizers and other goodies. The eagerly anticipated "post-game jello wrestling" event has been cancelled due to a recent participant injury. The current plan is to get started around 11:30ish Saturday morning and wrap up just about daylight on Sunday with the conclusion of the "last man standing" event and closing ceremonies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Opening Saturday I was always get a ton of hot wings and watch football all day long.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Squeeze in a morning walk then start off with 'Gameday" sprinkling in some grilling, cornhole, rig some rods for stripers, clean the pool, etc. then lock in about 2:00.

FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!!!

RTR!!!
Are you saying that there will be Pole Dancing before, during and after the game? Shouldn't there be two "p's" in that word. Rods are the same as poles, right?

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Watch Game Day along with a couple of games early and then drive over to Camping World Stadium to see the Tide Roll!
Birthday party for my 6 year old Daughter in the, morning then head to Orlando with my 9 yr old son check into the hotel then enjoy the pregame stuff and go to the GAME!!!! We will then walk back to the hotel well after midnight and crash before going home the next day!

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Labor Day is my wife's family's reunion weekend in Knoxville where most of them were all born, so we'll be in the Smokies with the Alabama contingent. I'll have a morning run, go to reunion #1, watch some football, then sit in to watch Alabama. Hopefully the Internet won't crash right before the game like it did last year. The cabin we're staying at only has TV through the Internet, and last year, it was working just fine until about 15 minutes before kickoff.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Wife’s birthday so, she has some stuff planned and then dinner around 7PM. I’ll be recording, avoiding my phone and watching it at about 10PM.

Likely to miss 9/8 as we are supposed to be at her nephews 1st B-day. Of course they chose a place outside with no internet and maybe 1 bar of sell service.

I’ll get to see 9/15 & 9/22 before being out of town the next 3. Hoping UT is a 2:30 b/c have a family 50th anniversary party that nightt. As of now, schedule is clear for the rest of the season.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Parking my butt on the coach from 12 noon until Pac-12 after dark... Snacking and drinking. First Saturday of college football is to me as an adult what Christmas morning was to me as a kid. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.